Epilogue

The flash from the cameras blinds her face as she walks to the apartment.

"Is the news about Twice collaborating with Taylor Swift true?" A female journalist asks.

"Congratulations on your number one on U.S billboard girls." A man shouts.

"Nayeon, is it true you have a boyfriend now?" A guy shoves the mic in her face.

Dahyun stifles a laugh and shares a smirk with Nayeon. "Imagine his face when he knows you have a whole ass wife."

Nayeon stares fondly at the ring on her finger. She hurries along the stairs, and taps her feet loudly in the lift that's taking forever to reach her floor. It's crazy how she much she misses the younger girl.

"You've only been away for four hours." Jeongyeon laughs.

Nayeon rolls her eyes, Jeongyeon is no better than her when she has to spend some time away from Chaeyoung.

She opens the door to the flat she shares with Mina, and her eyes search eagerly for the younger girl.

"Looking for your wife?" Jihyo asks as she puts up the party balloons in the living room."She's getting dressed."

Nayeon thanks her and elbows Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung who are sucking faces in the corridor out of her way and goes to the bedroom.

"Mina's mother would be here anytime." Tzuyu warns from the kitchen, because she knows Nayeon, she knows the meaning behind the gleam in those twinkling eyes.

Nayeon ignores her and struts down to the end of the corridor and opens the door quietly. She puts the latch on it softly and grins when she finds the brown haired girl struggling to put on the straps on her heels.

"Need help?"

Mina turns around, her face breaking into a soft smile as she walks to where Nayeon is standing at the door and lays a soft peck on waiting lips.

"You took longer than I expected." Her eyes gaze into the warm ones before hers. Sometimes Mina thinks she'll never get used to the love she sees in those eyes. It leaves her a shy, breathless, a mumbling mess, every time. "And they cut your hair again."

Mina threads her hand through the short wavy hair, she absolutely loves the new makeover, it reminds her of the time when they finally confessed their love three years ago.

"Do you like it?" Nayeon holds Mina's waist and strokes the sliver of skin peeking through the dress with her thumb.

Mina inhales sharply. "I love it." She colors when those intriguing eyes roams appraisingly up and down her her body.

"You look beautiful." Nayeon is sure she's never going to get bored of the shy smile she receives in return whenever she tells Mina that. And Mina does look dazzling in the figure hugging black dress she's wearing.

Nayeon pulls the blushing girl into her, and when Mina looks up at her expectantly, she dips her face and presses their lips together.

Mina's tummy knot because Nayeon is catching her lower lip between her teeth and slowly sliding her tongue along it. She melts against the taller woman and sighs happily when Nayeon slips her tongue between her lip, exploring her mouth gently with her tongue.

As good as it feels Mina pulls back a little when she feels Nayeon's hand working on the buttons at the throat of her dress.

"Nayeon-chan." She asks in mock severity. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Trying to have sex with my hot wife." Nayeon flashes her a toothy smile. Her hands move back to the button and Mina catches both her hands.

"It's our first wedding anniversary." Mina's willpower slowly crumbles when Nayeon turns her around, pinning her to the door and peppers her neck with kisses. "We should be out there celebrating!"