𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒, take a hint

TAKE A HINT
A Sirius Black x Reader Blurb

SUMMARY: When an ex can't seem to take a hint, Sirius happily helps get the message across

WARNING(S): Swearing and small implication of smut/sex joke, Fem!Reader (635 words)

"Oh fuck me." You sighed in annoyance when you saw a familiar person enter the party in the Gryffindor Common Room. Bertram Aubrey, a sixth year Ravenclaw who you dated for five months before you broke it off with him when you found him snogging a girl at Hogsmeade. He's been desperately trying to get back with you ever since even though you've made it clear that you weren't interested. He never took the hint.

"Sure thing love, when would you like to go?" Sirius replied with a smirk causing you to hit his shoulder. He - dramatically - held his shoulder and whined about the pain while you rolled your eyes.

You were nervously fidgeting with the hem of your shirt as you scanned the party, making sure that Bertram wasn't coming near. You were so focused that you hadn't realized that Sirius has been trying to get your attention. It took him shaking you lightly by the shoulders to finally get you to look at him.

"Calm down, love. Just talk to me."

And that's what you did. It took you a little while longer to not glance over your shoulder every few seconds to see if he was coming by but eventually, all your attention was on Sirius. The two of you had been dating for nearly a month now and even though everyone knew, that didn't seem like a problem to your ex. It could be due to the lack of PDA you two share but that's because you both wanted to take it slow. Sirius was never one to really settle down and you had just gotten cheated on so neither of you wanted to rush it.

Loud music boomed through the speakers causing the two of you to almost scream in order to hear each other. Remus, James, Lily and Peter soon joined the two of you on the couch and the conversation escalated quickly. You were currently in a heated conversation with Remus and Lily while James, Peter and Sirius just listened.

Out of the corner of his eye, Sirius saw the person you were previously so worried about and an idea popped into his head. As Bertram started heading to your direction, rather quickly as well, Sirius grabbed you by the shoulder. You looked back at him with a confused expression but he didn't even give you time to say anything as he pressed his lips onto yours in a passionate kiss. He smirked when he felt you ease into it but didn't pull away as his fingers tangled into your hair.

"Yeah sorry mate, I don't think she's interested." You both heard James say in a smug tone. 

"But she's mine." He protested.

"You sure bout that, mate? Doesn't look like it." Sirius responded after he pulled away from you with a smirk on his face. Bertram opened his mouth to say something but the look on Sirius' face hardened and he became a stuttering mess before finally leaving. When he faced you again, his face had softened as he smiled at you.

"Thank you." You kissed him on the cheek. He turned away in hopes of covering his blush but forgot that his friends were there who jumped on the chance of teasing him. Now flustered, he pulled you closer to his chest so he could hide his face in the crook of your neck.

The laughter and teasing quickly died down as James changed the subject to what their next prank should be and Sirius sighed in relief.

"I love you." He mumbled, his head now resting on your shoulder.

You smiled before cupping his cheek and placing another kiss there. His face burned red again and he groaned as his face went back to hide in the crook of your neck. "I love you too."