𝐓𝐎𝐌, late nights

LATE NIGHTS
A Tom Riddle x Reader Blurb

SUMMARY: You find yourself unable to sleep late at night so Tom decides to comfort you

WARNING(S): Implication of smut, gender-neutral!reader (397 words)

Tom woke up to an empty bed at an ungodly hour in the morning. Sitting up he saw the clothes still on the ground, putting on his pants he walked out the bedroom in search of you. He eventually found you standing on the terrace with your back facing him wearing his shirt as a dress. Your hair was tied up revealing the purple bruises he left behind from just a few moments ago, a smirk grew on his face as he watched you. So innocent and pure, how did you ever fall for him?

Stepping towards you he wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled his nose into the crook of your neck. The sudden contact caused you to gasp and tense up but you quickly relaxed when you noticed it was only Tom.

"Did I wake you?" You asked him, staring up at the stars in the sky. Through the kisses he placed on your neck you heard him mumble a "no" only to continue kissing the area.

"Why are you up at this time?" He asked you now resting his chin on top of your head, arms still snaked around your waist as he admired the view outside the manor.

"I don't know, I just couldn't fall asleep." With his hands still around your waist he spun you around so that you were facing him. Placing a kiss on your forehead he guided you to the armchair back inside. He placed you on his lap and let you lean against his chest, arms around his neck as he stroked your back.

"Sleep darling, I'll be here." He told you. Pulling away from his chest so you were sitting straight you stared at him then his lips. A smirk found its way to his face as he cupped your cheek and pressed his lips onto yours.

But just as quick as the moment started it started to fade to black. This couldn't be happening. Tom felt the weight on his lap become lighter and lighter until you were finally gone. His vision turned black and he felt like he was falling.

Then the Dark Lord woke up alone in the manor. He fell back onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling, wishing more than anything for you to be back by his side but he couldn't do that. No amount of magic could bring back the dead.