Work Wife❦

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
Beyonce. She was all I wanted. I slept, ate, and dreamed Beyonce. The smirk she makes when I laugh at her flirtatious jokes, and the groan she made when I accidentally walked into her front with my ass, The "Damn y/n" When she said that my blouse was see through and I really wondered what was the problem.

"Hi Work Wife." I hear Beyonce say. That's the thing, she's the CEO of the company I work for. No I'm not her assistant I'm the COO of her company. The CFO is her sister, Solange. Her assistant is thirsty ass Jennifer Lawerance. The bitch is always feeling on Beyonce trying to make me jealous. She seems to forget she works under me. "Hi Beyonce." I mutter out not looking up from my computer. "What is wrong, work wife?" She says coming around to my side of my desk. "Nothing really. Getting a little tired of Jennifer always coming to bother me. Bragging about how you took her to Dubai on a business and all that." I casually said trying not to keep this conversation going for any longer.

"Don't mind her ass girl. You know you're my one and only work wife." She whispers into my freshly straightened hair as she wraps her arms around my neck from behind my chair. "Bey. don't you have work to do?" I state hoping she'll leave so I can ummm... 'work'. "No, I have an assistant for a reason. That reason is so I can spend more time with my work wife." Beyonce cheeses out. I giggle. She always sticks to me and I love it. Always protective and nice. At first I thought it was a big and little sister relationship. Oh I was so wrong.

"Tuh okay." I giggle out. "Well sit on the couch I have work to do." I said slowly pushing her off me. "Ugh y/nnn please baby spend time with me." She whines. "Baby?" I whimper out. That shit is so hot when she says it. "Yes baby." Beyonce smirks at my reaction to the new pet name.

"You've never called me that Bey, what's new?" I sigh out, ohhh fuck I'm horny. "I like calling you, though. One say you'll be my actual wife but until then, it's a wife and baby." Beyonce said, turning on the tv in my office.

"Come here." She whispers out to me. "Ughhh okay." I say closing my windows on my computer. I sit down by Beyonce's feet on the couch. She was laying down. "You're taking up most of the couch." I whine trying to make space for myself. "Come lay down with me baby." She says. "Beyonce no. We aren't together and we're at work. I'll stop by your house later and we can watch Christmas movies." I said laying down after finding enough space to get comfortable. Beyonce gets up and crawls between my legs. "Noo Beyonce I'm getting up in 10 minutes and you have to work!!!" I semi yell at her. "Mhmm." She mumbles. I'm watching the show Bey put on then I feel lips on my neck. "Bey-Beyonce what the hell are you doing?" I whimper out. "Loving on my work wife." She whispers and starts kissing my neck again. "God you know my neck is my spot stop." I said becoming more wet than I already was. "Shhh baby I'm busy." she quickly mutters out then continues licking on my neck. "Mmm f-fuck." I moan out quietly as she finds my sweet spot. "Founddd it." She cockily states and goes ham on it. "W-Wait daddy stop." I moan out. She halts her moves and I whine not knowing why.

"Did you just call me daddy?" She smiles. "Ohhh nooo." I quickly cover my face and squirms trying to get her off so I could spare myself the embarrassment. "Don't be embarrassed baby I like that." She laughs. "Really?" I quietly say. "Really baby." She leans back in and kisses me. "Mmm" I moaned into her mouth. We explore each other's mouth. She tasted like the coffee we shared that morning. " I love the way you taste baby." She whispers against my lips. "T-Thank you babe." I giggle out. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend please?" Beyonce states with pleading eyes. " Of course baby." I yell excitedly, She laughs and grabs me just to pick me up and spend me. I lean in and kiss her while wrapping my legs around her. "Is Beyonc- woah." Solange walks in on Beyonce and I kissing. I pull away and feel my cheeks heating up. "Yes she is, is there something you need, sister?" Beyonce said while putting her head in my neck and tracing the hickey she left with her tongue.