The School Beginning

This is my first Wattpad story and I started this at night so ignore the bad things about this. Thanks!

Mario's POV

I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

"Mario. Mario, wake up." A voice said.

"Huh..." I sat up, there was Luigi, standing next to my bed. 

"Mario, it's our first day of school!" He told me.

I stumbled out of my bed. Do I have to go to school?  I thought. Luigi told me to get dressed so I did. I got into a red tee-shirt and some jeans. When I got downstairs, I smelled pancakes and syrup. I sat down and ate. When we finished, we brushed our teeth and hair, just in time, too. The bus was coming down the street.

Peach's POV

RING! I heard something coming from my nightstand. Oh. it's my alarm clock. That could only  mean one thing, the first day at Mushroom Middle School. I thought. I moved to a different school district this summer, and I only know one person, Daisy. I was very nervous to meet new people, but also excited. I got changed into a pink short-sleeve shirt and light blue short overalls and went downstairs. "My parents have already when to work, great." I mumbled as I took out some cereal and a bowl. I finished eating and went to brush my teeth and hair. A few minutes after, I heard the bus come down the street.

Daisy's POV

"Daisy, you have to wake up, it's your first day of middle school." My mother said, shaking me awake. 

"Fine." I mumbled, my face stuffed in my pillow. 

"Alright, get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast." She said, walking out the door.

I got up, got dressed into an orange tank-top and jean shorts, and went downstairs. I saw a bagel with cream cheese and bacon, yum. I finished pretty quickly and brushed my hair and teeth. I ran out the door, just in time to see the bus turn on to my street.

Rosalina's POV 

"Perkii!" I heard a Luma say as I sit up in bed. 

"Okay, okay, I get it, it's my first day of middle school. I'll get up." I say to the Luma, who was trying to wake me up.  I get dressed into a light blue shirt and a dark blue jean skirt. I go downstairs and grab a bowl and cereal. I finish breakfast and brush my teeth and hair. I still can't believe that my parents let me dye the tips of my hair blue. I say in my head, oh right the bus. I race out the door.

Bowser's POV

I DON"T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!! lol that's not it. 

I slid off my bed and that seemed to wake me up. I instantly knew it was the first day of school. I hate my life. I thought as I changed into a black tee and ripped jeans. I went downstairs and ate some cereal. I then brushed my teeth and my hair. I heard the bus as soon as I walked out the door.