The Pauline Problem

If you have ever read the Wattpad story, Peach's Problems by spicy_squip, you might get that feel. I'm sorry. I hope you enjoy this chapter! 

Peach's POV

I walked into school the next day and the same girl from lunch yesterday approached me. No one seemed to notice. None of my friend were even around me. 

"P-please don't hurt me," I begged in a whisper. 

"Oh, I won't hurt you, if you leave MARIO ALONE!" She started in a calm tone but then started yelling kinda. 

"I-I'm sorry," I apologized softly as the girl pinned me to the lockers.

I saw my friends walk in and they stared in shock at what was happening. This only happened for around 30 seconds before they ran over and demanded, "Let. Go. Of. Peach. Now,"

"Not until you fight me." The girl replied. 

"Not a problem, Pauline." Luigi started and winked at Mario. I didn't know what this meant until I saw Pauline slap Daisy across the face and Mario slap her back. Rosalina sneaked up behind her and jumped on Pauline. I moved as far away as I can get from the girl in red. I was scared of the thought of her hurting any of my friends.  The bell rang, which stopped the fight.  My friends were a little beat up so I  tried my best to comfort them with my two bruised shoulders.  The P.E. teacher, Mrs. Goomba noticed this and asked if we were alright. "Yeah, just a little bruised up." We assured her. 

I'm so sorry to all of you Pauline lovers but I didn't wanna add a new character to be the "bully". It's hard enough to come up names for the teachers. I'm also very sorry about how short this chapter is. I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger.