Book 1: 10b (SPG)

first draft

balikan n'yo na lang uli after a few days. bakasakaling sinipag na ako nun na maglinis. 

****

NAPAKAPIT na lang si Helga sa balikat ni Keith nang magsimula nang gumalaw ang kamay nito. Mariin na siyang napapikit. "God, Keith!" Keith's fingers were playing... searching.

"We better take these off now," anito. He was referring to her shorts and panties. Bahagya na nitong inuuntag iyon.

Keith did not seem to be waiting for her answer. Hinila na nito Keith ang waistband ng mga pang-ibaba ni Helga. Bahagya niyang iniangat ang ibabang bahagi ng katawan niya para tuluyan nito iyong mahila pababa.

He stood at the foot of the bed and looked at her.

Napalunok si Helga. The tips of her breasts hardened at his intense gaze. She could feel herself blushing. Inabot niya ang shirt ni Keith at itinakip sa katawan.

Ikiniling ni Keith ang ulo, bahagya itong tumawa.

She rolled her eyes. Bahala na ito sa gusto nitong isipin. Naiilang pa siya.

He started unbuckling his belt. He took off his slacks. And then his black boxer briefs. There really was no turning back now.

Keith was now stark naked. Helga could bite her lips at the sexy ridges of his abdomen. She felt her throat go dry when her eyes drifted below his waist.

Helga had three boyfriends before she and Keith got married. And while it was true that she had not gone all the way with anyone of her exes, she was not totally naïve. Keith's was not the very first male anatomy that she had seen.

She knew it was wrong to compare, but the shaft infront of her right now was by far the most beautiful. And yes, one that would be superior when it came to size comparison. Keith was really huge.

Keith knelt on the bed. In between Helga's thighs.

"We won't be needing protection, right?" wika ni Keith. "You just had your period. Sabi sa seminar?"

Tumango si Helga. Ang seminar sa Family Planning bago ang kasal ang ibig nitong sabihin. Despite being told that they did not have to go through the whole process because of their names and connections, Helga insisted they did. Para walang masabi ang mga tao. "Yes," she said. She cleared her throat. "I'm safe." She would be for a few more days.

"Good. I don't wanana use one tonight. Not on your first time, babe."

At bago pa man makaisip si Helga ng sasabihin, sinapo na ni Keith ang dibdib niya. He started kneading. Pumikit na si Helga

Keith's lips moves downward but his hand did not leave Helga's breast. As he kissed and licked the span of skin on her abdomen, he did not let go of her breast. He was softly rubbing and tweaking her hardened tips, gently squeezing the swollen globe.

"Keith..." she moaned.

Keith let go of her breasts and held her by the waist. The trail of kisses on her lower belly made her arch her back. She held onto the sides of the pillow. Keith's mouth was just inches away from the apex of her thighs.

Then without any warning, Keith parted the outer lips of her throbbing flesh with his fingers.

Helga gasped when the tip of his tongue hit her clit. She just had to hold onto his head when he started lashing his tongue at the very same nub. Ramdam niyang nanginginig ang tuhod niya. "I-I think I'm close," she said. She was breathless.