8. This girl!

Exasperated, he snapped his eyes open, his lips twitching up in annoyance. Having enough of her, he removed the blanket off his body and charged forth.

"What is your problem?!!" He hissed at her.

"Aap jaag rahe the?" Guddan asked, staring at him blankly.

"Nehi, abhi tak soya huya hoon sofe pe." Akshat replied sarcastically. He wanted to scrub off that idiotic look on her face!

"Hume pata hi tha aap soye nehi the, isliye toh aap par nazar rakh rahe the." She narrowed her eyes.

"Tab toh bada sar hila rahi thi, ab aise baar baar uthkar dekhne ka kya matlab hain? Agar itna hi problem hain tumhe toh kisi aur kamre mein jake so jao, I don't care." Akshat offered, crossing his arms.

"Hum kyun jaye? Aap jaiye aapko jaha bhi jana hain, hum toh yehi soyenge!" Guddan retorted bossily.

He took in a breath, clenching his eyes shut to moderate the irritation which had no plans of subsiding. Every few minutes, unease would crawl up her stomach and she would switch on the lights, followed by a staring session at his face till she had assured herself of her safety around him. He had tried to shrug it off concluding it was her first time, but right now, things were getting on his nerves. Her pricking stares were not helping his attempts to sleep. And to top it off, she had the audacity to ask him leave, from his room.

He leaned his face to her level with a menacing gaze and warned, "I have no issue with you behaving like an owl throughout the night, but let me sleep! Agar is bar meri neend galati se bhi kharaab hui, toh is kamre mein toh kya, tum soch bhi nehi sakti tumhe kaha sona parega."

Guddan gulped as her throat dried up. That look threatened danger, something she didn't wish to mess up with. Murmuring things to herself, she pulled the blanket over her face and squeezed her eyes tight.
_____________________________

He knitted his brows at her sleeping posture which was odd, no absolutely weird. She was leisurely scattered on the bed like a slime with half her body hanging down. The creature, she, flailed her hands from time to time whilst her visage was painted with an idiotic grin. She was dreaming herself as a bird...or a snake? He raised his brows in query as her tongue suddenly poked out. Well whatever, atleast there's this soothing peace!

His train of thoughts were interrupted with her rolling over and he almost immediately rushed to save her, wrapping his arms around her petite frame. But as a token of gratitude, he was pulled over the bed by her, who had no plans of waking up in a year or so.

"Oye chorr!! Tum humse bachke nehi jaa payoge, jaldi se humare hawale kar do use! Do hume!" Guddan exclaimed.

"What rubbish are you even spouting? Get up!" Akshat ordered as he patted her cheek.

"Bilkul chup! Hume bag do jaldi se!" Guddan shouted whilst she pulled him closer in an attempt to snatch the supposed bag from his hands.

He gritted his teeth in discomfort to the current proximity, ready to blast her head off. But he didn't had to take the pain of blasting her since she, in absence of the bag she wanted, herself complied, fluttering her eyes open.

She looked at the huge figure quizzically which appeared nothing but blur to her. A monster probably! But no, he doesn't have those large canines.. It took her a few more seconds to recognize the familiar, monstrous face. Uncle!

"Aaahhh! Aap kaun hai? Humara matlab a..aap kya hai? Nehi, aap kya kar rahe hai yaha?!" Guddan shrieked at him.

Akshat swatted her hands away irritated and got off, continuing the glaring contest initiated by her.