draco malfoy

"God, Draco! You're so annoying," I mutter, wiping the snow off my coat.

"You missed some," he beams.

I wipe my face, "Where?"

"Right there," the blonde boy pelts me with another snowball, the cold sending shivers down my body.

"Draco!" I exclaim, hugging my shoulders. "That hit my face."

He approaches cautiously. "Oh, I'm sorry. We can go back to the castle if you want, sit by the fire."

I shake my head. "No, this is more fun. Just the two of us. Can we make snow angels?" I bite my lip to hold back a smile. He hates snow angels.

Draco hesitates, "You know I don't...never mind. Why not?"

I laugh, pushing him into the snow, falling on my back beside him. I spread my arms and legs, creating an angel in the snow. Only I don't get up. I giggle, turning to him.

Draco turns his head to face me. "What are you looking at?" he raises his brows in question.

I shake my head, "Nothing."

He scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Well then, I guess I won't tell you what I'm looking at."

I prop my head up on my hand. "Tell me," I beg.

His nose and cheeks are pink from the bitter cold. I can already feel my nose becoming runny. But I don't want to move.

"Nothing," he says again, standing up. I begin to sigh, standing up beside him, when he grabs my waist.

"Oh!" I exclaim, surprised.

"Do you want to know what I was looking at?" he asks. I hold my breath, nodding. He looks at me and says, "The most gorgeous girl in the world."

I can feel my cheeks grow red. We stand, his arms around my waist, my hands wrapped around his neck, before I peck him on the lips. Then I break free of his grasp, picking up a lump of snow and throwing it at him.

He stands still for a moment, before breaking into a run. I squeal, hurrying away. "I'm going to get you!" he shouts as I laugh.