ron weasley

I met him over the summer, and we had a blast. A summer that changed my life. But all good things come to an end. If only we had more time, I'm sure we could've become more.

"Ravenclaw, of course," the Sorting Hat says.

Professor Dumbledore takes the hat off of my head. "Welcome to Hogwarts, Y/N," he smiles.

I reply, "Thank you."

"We can get a student to give you a tour, if you'd like," Dumbledore suggests.

"That would be amazing," I respond.

"Professor McGonagall, do you think you could find someone?" Dumbledore asks, turning to face her.

"Of course," she replies, guiding me out of the office.

I follow her through the halls. Without her, I would've been lost instantly.

"So you transferred, I see," McGonagall says.

"Yes," I nod. "My father wanted me to attend the school he attended when he was younger. He said he loved it at Hogwarts."

She nods, making a left turn, bumping into someone. "Oh my."

McGonagall takes a step back and I step beside her. A boy with fiery red hair and the most familiar face stands in front of me. The boy I met over the summer. Ron Weasley.

I gasp. "Ron?" I ask.

"Y/N!" he exclaims.

I grin. McGonagall looks back and forth between us. "You two know each other?" she questions.

"We met over the summer," I explain.

"In that case, Ron, can you please escort Y/N around the school?" McGonagall says.

"I'd be glad to," Ron answers.

McGonagall hurries off.

"I didn't know you were coming to Hogwarts!" Ron exclaims.

I laugh, "I didn't know you attended Hogwarts!"

Ron chuckles. "I just can't believe I'm seeing you again. It's a miracle."

"It truly is. I don't know how I would've forgotten that summer. Every adventure was better than the one before," I sigh.

"I really did miss you, Y/N," Ron smiles, grabbing my hand.

"Me too," I whisper.

He leans forward and his lips brush against mine. Fate really is real.