CHAPTER ONE

Kylie Dior Smith || 21
Atlanta GA
7:16 PM

"Whea you going?" My mama asked me as I came down the stairs fully dressed with my phone and purse in hand.

"With Jayda to get something to eat.." I said looking down at my phone as she texted outside.

"Mhmm, y'all be safe na and tell my baby Jayda I said hey" She said going back to finish her show.

"We will and okay mama, I love you" I said walking out the door.

"I love you more baby"

And with that I walked out the house making sure to lock the bottom lock behind me. I made my way down the driveway and over to Jaydas white 2020 Malibu before sliding inside and buckling my seatbelt up.

"Heyy bitchhh!" Jayda yelled excitedly pulling off from the curb.

"Hey besttt" I yelled back smiling over at her.

"What you was in there doing?" She asked.

"Talking to mama ass, she said hey too" I told her unlocking my phone.

"I miss her.. I might stay the weekend wit y'all" she said weaving her car in and out of traffic.

"Yea cause I'm tired of her asking about yo ass" I playfully rolled my eyes making her laugh.

"I smell a haterrr" she laughed.

"Girl fuck you, whea we bouta eat at?" I asked changing my voice up.

"I kinda want seafood bu—

"Nah nah seafood it is" I said cutting her off. She knew I loved me some Crab legs and shrimp.

"Fat ass" I heard her mumble.

"And what about it??"

She flipped me a bird continuing the drive to Pearls Crab Shack which was about 20 more minutes away. We randomly talking about everything and everybody while singing along to her playlist until I got on instagram scrolling and clicking through peoples stories.

Swipe

Swipe