Episode 1 Welcome to Perim [Part 1]

Welcome to an alternate world of Perim, where all humanoid creatures which are each different tribe such as: Overworlders, Underworlders, Mipedians, Danians, and Marillians, (including all Tribeless that's now one of each 5 tribes) made peace and live together in harmony from their ancestors at that time. The Overworlders home was a place called "Kiru City". The Underworlders home was a place called "Underworld City" including, "Lava Pond", and "Underworld Colosseum". The Mipedians (who are the lizards and reptiles) live their heritage called "Mipedim Valley", "Mipedim Dew Farm", and "Mipedim Lounge". The Danians (who are the humanoid Insectoids) home was a place called (you guessed it) "Mount Pillar". However, there are so many place along with the entire worlds of Perim including "The Heart of Jungle", "Glacier Plains", "Dranakis Threshold", "Lake Ken-i-po", "Frozen Fire", "Castle Mommark", "Castle Bodhran", "The Storm Tunnel", and so much more. 

Now, our story begins in afternoons with Chaor and Maxxor watching the big screen tv with 1000 inch in Maxxor's living room castle. They were watching a football game from "Glacier Plains Stadium" where the Overworlds, and Underworlds are playing to see which team wins. 

"OH MAN, COME ON NOW, COME ON!!! YESS!!!" Maxxor jumps in cheers that one of his team tribe got 100 and 200 records.

Chaor froze with his eyes widen and jaw opens as he blinks, when he saw that his team got 90 and 100 records. He growls in disbelief when he thought that his team tribe were gonna win but didn't.

Chaor sighs "Oh, well that was the first time my team got lost. But I could've sworn that your team couldn't win, Maxxor."

Maxxor looks Chaor in curiosity and laughs " Aw, never mind that, Chaor. What matters is that everything's just a game. Even though we all have to see who gets to win or lose. I'm sure that's how it's done!"

"Yeah, I know. I get what you meant. So, like, I wonder if your wife's home? Does she even showed up?? Like, it's been 2 hours ever since I got here?" said Chaor.

"Oh, you mean Intress? Nope, she hasn't called me on the phone when she and Aivenna left. But she did wrote a note for me in the morning before I woke up and start to eat breakfast when she said she's still on a due list like: go on a Kiru Grocery Store, head to a library book to get our son's favorite book, visit the queen from Mount Pillar city with the Danians, and most of all getting DVD adult movie for us to watch called "X Rated" in Kiru Mart store."

Chaor just looked stunned to hear that Maxxor's wife is still on the due list. "Wow! For a tiger lady she's still a cunning type for you, bud! Man, I could've imagined my wife, Takinom, doing the same thing." Chaor skeptical.

"Yeah, but hey, speaking of your wife! What's Takinom's doing now in your Underworld castle? I'm just being curious."

"Well, she's putting Khybon, Ulmar, H'earring, and Agitos in charge to babysit our newborn baby, Bloodstone. She's out there going towards the Walmart store getting me, my son, and those guys some popcorn chicken, egg rolls for H'earring and shrimp for Khybon, Agitos, and Ulmar. I just wonder if those knuckleheads can handle looking after my sweet little dragon."

"I get what you meant, Chaor.