Happy Birthday Leo [Part 2]

At Tangath and his son Leo's House

It was now full of beautiful sunset but they've finally made it to Tangath and his son's house, now that they have to go inside and wait before Leo, Riq, and Vitog returns. 

"YES!!! They're not here yet!! Now I'll have to take this special present to the living room." said Tangath smiling in relief.

"Oh Sweet Perim!! I'm extremely glad after that this whole trip during the roads we've been through. And after all, we do quite enjoy once we met Olkiex's lost brother." said Viqtarr feeling relief as he stretch to keep himself together.

"Oh yeah, that sad origin he told us about how he lost Olkiex. Man! I have no idea Olkiex never told us about his brother all these years." said Fradfo frowning.

"Me, neither. But once Olkiex's birthday about to come, Owarni will return in visit once Maxxor picks him." said Arias smiling as they walk in Tangath's house.

They both nodded in agreement. 

"Okay, now that the sword's in position. I better call Vitog for a great news." said Tangath as he grabs his phone and text Vitog as his cell phone number is 406-210-4001. 

They both nodded.

At Basket n Robin

Vitog, Riq, and Leo is still choosing some ice cream or sherbet flavors. They were very stunt of seeing so many awesome and delicious ice creams. 

"I'll choose the strawberry flavor." said Riq choosing the flavor.

"Alright coming right up, kiddo." said Unknown Overworld female smiling as she grabs the scoop and takes the strawberry flavor for Riq.

"Here ya go, sonny." said Unknown Overworld female.

Riq was more hyped up smiling as he grabs the cup. 

"Now what do you say to her, Riq??" said Vitog smiling

"Thank you, miss." said Riq as he turn to the overworld lady and smiles.

"You're absolutely welcome, sonny. Now, sir, that'll be $15 for both you and the boys ice creams." said Unknown Overworld lady as he turns to Leo.

Vitog gave her a $15 and smiles.

"Thank you. And Happy birthday, kiddo!!" said Unknown Overworld Lady smiling as he turns to Leo.

"Thanks, miss." said Leo smiling. 

"Have a great day, sir." said Unknown Overworld Lady waving at them as they begin to leave Basket n Robin.

"You, too." said Vitog smiling as he opens the door to let the boys out. 

And so they went to Vitog's car and head back to Leo's house. And when Vitog's about to start the car his phone begin to rumble as someone's calling him. He picks up and sees Tangath's cell phone number. He decided to go outside and close the side door to make sure Leo can't hear him speaking.

"Hey, Tangath, what's going on?? Did you finally got the sword for Leo." said Vitog whispering, feeling worry of knowing what's wrong with his friends.

"Yep!! I've finally got the sword for my son. We've made it to my house and wait until you guys come back along with the rest of the guys." said Tangath smiling.