Episode 3 Happy Birthday Leo [Part 1]

At Kiru City

It was a beautiful, full of fresh air, peace and quite. In the morning, at 10 am, Leo woke up and felt happier knowing that it's his 12th birthday. He gets up, brush his teeth, and sees his father sleeping on his bed. But he decided not to wake him up. Tangath, Vitog, Maxxor, Najarin, and Tartarek have worked to decorate his birthday setup and he has huge bag under his eyes knowing that he felt more tired. 

"Oh my goodness!! I can't believe its my birthday!! I'm now 12!!" Leo looked around the house full of so many decorate spread across the hallway as well. "Wow!! He really worked so hard on making decorations for me." said Leon smiling in shocked.

"I wanna see what present do I got on the table." said Leo excited as he starts to see his present on the table.

When he did, he saw full of Atari games along with the game system. And also the ancient book of Perim. He was more shocked as his eyes are widened in amazement.

"OH MY GOSH!! SO MANY ATARI GAMES!!! AND A BOOK OF ANCIENT PERIM??? AWESOME!!" said Leon as he squeals in joy.

Tangath finally gets up, stretch, brush his teeth, and went to the living room where his son's at. He smiles happily seeing his son getting more excited. He walks towards the kitchen and making his son's breakfast. The breakfast he's making was pankcake, eggs, and spicy sausage. 

"Well, good morning son. And happy birthday." said Tangath smiling as he starts to set up the breakfast. 

"Aww thanks dad!! I've finally reach to 12!!" Leo smiled.

"I know, boy. It's a good thing me and my friends finally decorate the house. And one more thing, I told Vitog saying he'll take you and his son "Riq" to the movie theater, watching "Lightyear" movie. Then second, he'll take you boys to Flying Squirrel, you know, a place full of trampoline. The movie which is one of your favorite movie called "Lightyear" (2022). Then third, Basket N' Robins for you to give some ice creams. And finally he'll take you back home once me, Maxxor, Intress, Emerald, Opal, Najarin, Tartarek, Garv, Yokkis, and the rest of the Overworlders will meet you with more presents at night." Tangath Toborn explain smiling.

"Okay pap. I can't wait to go very soon. I can just watch tv and I wonder what's on." said Leo, shooking his head.

And so he use the remote control and press the power button. He went to see what channels do they have. And luckily Power Rangers, one of his favorite show was on at Nick Toons. He sits down the couch and watch it and wait until his father calls him for breakfast. 

When suddenly the house phone ringed which caught Tangath and his son's attention. Tangath gets the phone and sees the 406-899-9154 which was Najarin's castle phone number. He called him.

"Hello?? Najarin!! Hey!! How Are You Doing??" said Tangath smiling with his eyes widened.

"Greetings Tangath. So glad to meet you." said Najarin smiling.

"Me too Najarin, me too. Now why did you call me for??" asked Tangath 

Before Najarin explains, Tangath quickly interrupted with huge smile on his face. "Don't tell me. It's my son's birthday you're about to say." 

"