Prank Gone Wrong [Part 2]

Later at night, all the tribes have prepared to get ready and guard for any danger to come. Emerald, Topaz, Raygon, and Jessica were safe in their own home trying to keeping eye on every place somewhere. Emerald is taking care of his baby brother, Opal, while Topaz is taking care of his baby sister, Sapphire. Yokkis could be around here anywhere now that his DNA's become a cartoon maniac beast like "Mask" in (1994). Tangath Toborn was of course like his own position as a warrior stands on guard to make sure there's no more trouble coming by. Wytod, Attakat, Frafdo, Nebres, Arias, Viqtarr, Intress, Aivenna, Katarin, and the rest of all the Overworlder warriors are guarding the city, the forest, and everywhere as well.

Nebres holds his telescope in his eyes to see any location if Yokkis is here to plan on something cruel.

"Well Nebres? Whatta you see? Has he arrive?" asked Frafdo turns to Nebres while standing his position.

"I'm not sure Frafdo. But whatever he's planning on, it's not gonna be easy." said Nebres

"I don't blame you." said Frafdo sighing

"Damn it!! I Can't Believe It's Already April Fools Day, I Mean I Don't Understand Why Does Yokkis Always Love This Stupid Holiday???!!!" said Viqtarr annoyance.

"I know how you feel, Viqtarr, he always does this for his hobby all the time." said Arias agreed and rolling his eyes.

"Oh dear, I feel bad for what happened to Owis. I just hope Yokkis would stop all of this pranks and realize what he's doing. Why would he do such a horrible thing just because today's April Fools Day????" said Aivenna feeling down.

Katarin tries to comfort her.

"Yeah, like he needs to stop what he's doing or else this whole prank is gonna turn into hell." said Gespedan agreeing her.

At Mipedim Oasis

The Mipedian warriors are guarding their country as well. Ghatup, Vinta, Shimmark, Kobarri, Malvedine, Ario, Dakkamal, Grantkae, Bivike, and the rest of the Mipedians are on their position on each and every locations they're at.

"Man, That Overworld Prank Master Think He Can Prank On All Of Us??? Well That's Not About To Happened, Right Ghatup???" said Bivike as he turn to Ghatup.

"That's right Bivike. I agree with you there. Hopefully the guys have an idea to stop Yokkis once and for all." said Ghatup agreeing with Bivike.

"For all I can say this is just stupid of how that Overworlder think he's the almighty powerful prankster." said Ario annoyance.

"Well he sure can be a goofball headed like Spongebob and Patrick, that's for sure." said Kobarri.

"You know something guys?? I think he should be around here somewhere so we need to be guarded at all time like Maxxor said at the Kiru City after what happened to Owis." said Shimmark remembers

"My brother's right, who knew where he could be out there somewhere." said Vinta agreeing.

They both nodded as they stop talking and watch on their guards.

At Mount Pillar

The Danians are guarding their home as well. Tassanil, Faash, Bierk, Aimukk, Wamma, Tabaal, Ramarhvir, Lhad, Ibiaan, Junda, Lore, Drazz, Makanaz, and the rest of all Danian warriors are on each of their position with their weapons to make sure Yokkis better not prank on them.