Welcome to Perim [Part 2]

Meanwhile at the Underworld Walmart

Takinom flew around finding the foods and drinks trying to pick the right way for dinner for his lord husband of the underworlds. She couldn't find the other popcorn chicken for her son and husband. But she still never gives up and starts researching around to find where it's at. Then suddenly, she saw Asadab who is the manager of the store, seeing her flying around the store.

Asadab saw Takinom and is happy to see her here in this store. "Why hello there, Takinom. I never knew you were in this store. What brings you here?" said Asadab, smiling while walking towards her.

"Oh! Hi, Asadab. I was just doing my own thing trying to find the popcorn chickens for my son and husband. But unfortunately, I couldn't find where is at. Do you know where it's at to the location?" said Takinom.

"Oh, sure thing. It's right over to the right, and then turn the left and there you'll find it." Asadab explained to her.

"Thank you so much, Asadab! You're the best!" Takinom smiles happily and kissed Asadab on a cheek.

Asadab blushes with the jaw open and then smiles. "Ah!! How very sweet!! She just kissed me!"

"But I could imagine also if Chaor ever hears this that his wife kissed me. I'm absolutely toast." Asasdab's eyes start widened, as he gulps while sweating.

Back to Takinom

She flew to the right and then to the left and remembered when Asadab told her to. And then she finally find it and happily begin to flew towards the restaurant. She went and saw her old friend, "Kamangareth" who is the cashier that works this restaurant where the popcorn chicken comes from. She greeted her to make sure she's fine.

"Hi there, Kamangareth!! It's so nice to see you! You work here in this restaurant?!" said Takinom.

"Yep, that's right! I used to go work here for just Sunday and Friday! And you have the right to be here! So, what brings you here?" said Kamangareth.

"Well, the reason why I came here its because I'll have to get the popcorn chickens for my son and lord husband of the underworld only for some special dinner. Oh! And also I could use the 3 shrimps and 6 eggrolls just in case." said Takinom.

Kamangareth writes the list while Takinom explain to her. She smiles and look to her.

"Oh! Well, okay then. That'll be about $25, please." said Kamangareth.

So Takinom gave the $25 out of her purse and give it to her hand in cashier system. Kamangareth turns to Vyll and calls him out. "Hey Vyll!! We've got our customer here! We need 2 Popcorn Chickens, 3 Shrimps, and 6 Eggrolls!!"

"On It!!" said Vyll, before he's about to cook and fries the food in the kitchen. Kamangareth turns back to Takinom.

"You might as well wait until it's done for a minutes." said Kamangareth

"Sure thing." Takinom nodded and then turns to the chairs and table while walking towards it. She sits down and wait until the food it's ready. Until 20 minutes later, Vyll calls out.

"Alright, It's Done!!" said Vyll, when Takinom gets up from the chair and walks towards the cashier. Kamangareth gave her the food bags and the bills.

"Well, here's your food. Have a nice day with your Ruler Underworld Family. said Kamangareth, handed towards Takinom's bags.

"Thanks, Kaman. Oh! And that reminds me. When will you be out of job for a day? So I could visit you during the makeover in my castle?" asked Takinom.

"Well, I'll be off at Saturday. So, it might be my chance to visit you guys here if Chaor think it's okay with it."