Welcome to Perim [Part 3]

"Bodal would still like this books." said Emerald when he and Olkiex looks at each other with a smirks. 

"Yep, I do agree, Emerald." said Olkiex agreeing.

Maxxor and Chaor walks out the door after finishing the arm wrestles rematch. 

"Uh!! Dang It!! I Can't Believe I Got Distracted!! At least I've barely won." Maxxor growls in disappointment. 

Chaor starts laughing and begins pat Maxxor's back very hard. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Don't Get Too Cocky, Bud!! Besides, Your Team back at the football game wins and Mines don't. So Yeah, Now We're Even!!" 

Maxxor frowns and sighs. "You know, Chaor, You're Actually Right." 

And so the two walks around the hallway having more conversations. 

Meanwhile at Mipedian Oasis 

Tiaane and his son, Ray-gon are watching 'Marvel' The Avengers (2012) from FX on demand along with their mipedian friends, Ghatup, Vinta, Prince Mudeenu, and Marquis Darini sitting together on the couch eating popcorns. Including along some kids. Ry, Ghatup's son. And Rashini, Vinta's daughter. They would always do the same thing each and every day while doing something but of course they have to do something else. 

"Wow, what a battle. Even our ancestors used to fight back at the day when each tribe first met. Well until then they would still learn how to work together." said Vinta 

"Yeah I could've imagine why mipedian kids are wearing the marvel costumes during the Halloween, ESCPECIALLY CHRISTMAS!!" said Marquis Darini 

Ghatup laughs when he heard him said that. "Well yeah, once I'll have kids in the future I would let them decide what they want." 

Prince Mudeenu rolled his eyes when Ghatup says it. 

"So anyway my boy, how was school. Were you doing okay back there?" asked Prince Mudeenu 

Raygon smiles and turns to Mudeenu and answer. "Oh well, for all I could say is, Yeah, Yeah, I do have a great day at school. After all I did finish all the school work for back up just in case, you know?" 

Mudeenu understands it and smiles happily. Vinta's phone rings which caught him attention. He grabs his phone from his pocket and see's his wife mipedian, Mizkio. Vinta's eyes begins to widened. 

"Oh!! Ehehe!! Hi Mizkio. How are you doing, babe?" asked Vinta, smiling.

"Oh!! Don't worry, Rashini's with me and we're just in Tiaane's house. We'll be back to see you once we're done hanging out the guys. Mhmm. Of course... Sure thing babe, I'll see you later. Okay, Bye." Vinta finished calling her and puts his phone watch.

"It's that your wife?" said Ghatup.

"Oh yeah, that's her. She told me if our daughter is here. But I told her that she's fine."

"Oh, I see. My son, Ry, is still here having some fun with your daughter. But of course, my wife, Ja'ani told me the same thing as usual."

And so they continued to watch the movie.

Meanwhile at Mount Pillar

Jessica was doing the makeover with her Danian girlfriends while she's reading her favorite book "The Wizard of Earth Sea" by Usula Le Guin. Her Danian friend named "Lina Moq" who is the daughter of Wamma is doing her hairstyle of course. "Aw, girl, I can't believe Kustis Austin is coming to our school during concert very soon!!" Lina Moq squeals happily.