Prank Gone Wrong [Part 3]

At Prexxor Chasm

They finally made it at Prexxor Chasm. Now they have to teleport the depth of cave to find the magical plants and meet the guardian. 

"Well, guys, here we are. "Prexxor Chasm"." said Mommark.

"Now let's port to the cave." said Sobtjek.

And so they press the button again and teleport to the depth of caves. 

Now they're here in the depth of caves they'll have to walk and find a guardian. 

"Sweet!! Now, let's hurry and find the guardian. Hopefully he'll know where the magical plants are." said Narfall.

"You're right on time, Narfall." said Gnarlus smiling.

As soon as they get there, the gold clouds spread all over them as their walking. They heard a maniacal laugh and began to feel strange coming by. After that, they finally found the DNA restoring plants. They both smiled. But before they do, one of the sharpened arrows appeared out of nowhere. The arrow almost shot Chaor's face as his eyes widened in startled. So as the men and the gangs except Najarin since he already know where the shooting arrow sticks come from. 

"WHO'S THERE??? SHOW YOURSELVES!!!" yelled Chaor; as the men and warriors stay positioned and prepare to fight.

When suddenly, a stink toxin smoke begins to spread across surrounding them as they gag trying to breathe. Until when they couldn't breathe they fell on the ground, unconscious. While their sleeping the guards who are the strange creatures walks towards them. Maxxor closed his eyes and fell asleep. 

Later in the Morning At Stink Territory Under The Cave

They woke up and open their eyes when suddenly they realized they're tying up by the vine. They try to move but until then they got sent by a ruler of the tribe named "Funkdo".

 They try to move but until then they got sent by a ruler of the tribe named "Funkdo"

Funkdo begin to look suspicious when he touches his beard. He holds his hand as a communication for the guards to untied them. 

And so they did what he told them to. They untied them and backed away in their position.

"ALRIGHT, NOW WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YO-" Maxxor begins to lash out when he got interrupted by Najarin and Garv.

"No, Maxxor Wait!!! Remember The Guy We Told You About Early Back At Castle Mommark????" said Garv trying to remind Maxxor.

"Oh right." said Maxxor realizing with their eyes widened.

They both bow their heads as Funkdo begins to laugh crazy when he saw his old friends are here in his territory. They turn up looking at Funkdo with confused and annoying in their eyes. They have no idea why he's laughing. Especially Chaor who is angered by his laugh but tries to keep it to himself.