Prank Gone Wrong [Part 5]

At Mount Pillar 

Emerald and Topaz have finally made it to the Mount Pillar but smell something stench around the place. They know exactly why it smelled so bad. 

"Aww Man!! That Smell!!!??? What on Perim happened here?!!" Emerald gagged as he covered his nose.

"I was thinking the same thing. Let's just text her and let her know that we're here." said Topaz covering his nose; as he starts to call his phone.

"Okay."

At Jessica and his father (Odu Bathax)'s House

Jessica still in her house luckily not getting pooped by the monster. Although she could see the window and seeing the Danians still fighting the Poop Monster. She was more frightened than ever to see the TV watching Mount Pillar News.

"This isn't good. I wonder when dad and the others return." Jessica sits on her couch watching TV news while worrying.

And after she said that her phone start ringing. She hears it and grabs her phone. And saw, 406-709-7153 which was Emerald's phone cell number. She calls him.

"Emerald. Have you guys finally arrived???" asked Jessica.

"Yep. Me and Topaz finally made it to your location. We just need to find where you're at." said Emerald; still covering his nose.

"Ah good. But also, do you remember my mailing address I gave you???" said Jessica.

"Yep, but don't worry. I'll help Emerald find where you're at. And man has this place stench badly." said Topaz; still holds his nose.

"Yeah, I know. It's very stupid of why Yokkis' would ever do that during the prank. That's just disgusting." said Jessica gagging.

"Oh definitely. So anyways, we'll start looking to where avenues your house are. And when you hear the door bell ringing, that's us." said Emerald.

"Okay. I'll wait when you guys arrive. I just hope that our dads and the other better be back very soon because I just can't stand this prank nonsense." said Jessica, frowning.

"Yeah, we both know and feel the same thing." said Topaz, agreeing.

After they hang up, Topaz and Emerald begin to use the electro-scooter and ride around the street. When they saw the 52nd Ave. sign where Jessica lives on the street. And when they saw the house number, 1789 this could be Jessica and his father's house number.  They begin to walk into her house as Emerald transforms his electro-scooter into a metal orb. They walk into the front door and ring the bell. Jessica hears the door bell and knocks.

"Okay Okay, I'm coming." said Jessica, as she quickly ran the door and open for them.

"Hi guys!! You're back. Please come on in." said Jessica, smiling but got cover her nose after she smell the stench around the entire Mount Pillar.

"Thanks, Jess." Topaz and Emerald says as they walk into her house.

In Jessica and her father's house, Topaz and Emerald walks into the living room sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Ahh, what a relief." said Emerald smiling while smelling the house like a flower because of the scent.

"Finally made it in time, huh?" Jessica grins.