Welcome to Perim [Part 4] [Finale]

Meanwhile in Mount Pillar Reservoir 

And so in the morning Odu Bathax went to kitchen and makes a great pancakes for her daughter and try to do the plan what Makanaz gave him during the swimming pool at Mount Pillar Reservoir. Jessica woke up in the morning and gets up, brush her teeth, and clean her hair, and dressed up to go down stairs for breakfast when suddenly she hears her father making a pancake and her eyes begins to widened and her mouth jaw opens. She had no idea her father is making a breakfast for her. She walked into the kitchen when her father notice she woke up.

At Odu Bathax and her daughter (Jessica's) house

"Why good morning my sweet angel. How was your dream?" Odu Bathax smiles towards her.

"Oh it was very good, I just had a dream that I was having more time with you for the mall on every store. But now it's too bad that didn't happen." Jessica frowns.

Odu Bathax walks into her and sits on a chair patting her. He knew what her daughter was talking about. 

"Listen, Jessica. I know I haven't spend more time with you over the years. I didn't know it makes you feel sad. It's just that, your mother died before you were hatched. I lost her so much that literally made me become as a serious Danian. But that still has no reason for me to spend more times with my only daughter. And I'm very sorry for the way I behaved over the years. I promise I'll make this right and start over again for each and every one of us for now on and will never get caught up ever again just because I lose someone. But that doesn't mean I'll lose you. Can you ever forgive me?" 

Jessica couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her father is trying to spend more times with her. Her tears begins to form down her cheeks and hugs him happily. Odu-Bathax couldn't believe it as well knowing that her daughter forgave her.

"Of course, dad. I forgive you." said Jessica, smiles happily.

"I love you, my sweet angel." Odu-Bathax begins to let tears flow down as well while hugging her.

"I love you too, my warrior father." said Jessica.

And so Odu-Bathax begins to break hugs with her and begins to make pancakes. Jessica was more happy than before. She couldn't believe in her own eyes that her father has changed. She and her father never spend times for years when she was little. And now it's happening. Father and Daughter are now together forever. Even Odu-Bathax couldn't believe in his own eyes. It actually works. The plan after he and Makanaz have conversation has actually worked. 

Meanwhile at the Perim School

Topaz and Emerald was walking to school and greets Ray-gon and Jessica. Together most Perim students came out of each buses and walks towards to school. In the school Jessica along with each tribes were playing each instruments for the training. Emerald, Topaz, and Ray-gon were at the P.E. along with Prince Archer and his gangs. Gespedan: an Overworld as a Coach is watching the students running every corner of the gym. 

"Come on guys, you got this!! Let's Move it, Move it!!" Gespedan yelled in joy. 

He plays the music called "I like to move it move it" from Madagascar (2005). 

While the music plays the students were jamming the moves while running around the corner. 

"Man, I love this song from Madagascar, huh Topaz?" said Emerald looking at him while jogging.

"Yeah, It sure is. Me and H'earring went to the theater and watch this movie when I was a little boy." said Topaz

Raygon gasp when he heard him say that. "No Way Dude!! You And That Green Mini Rabbit/Gremlin went to watch the movie in theater?!!"