Prank Gone Wrong [Part 4]

At Afternoon in Kiru City Castle

Emerald packed all his stuff before opening the door and walk around the hallway to make sure there's no pranks coming by when he sees all warriors walking by having conversation. It's Frafdo, Arias, and Nebres laughing after they tell the jokes when they saw Emerald walking by. 

"Emerald!! What're you doing in the hallway??? Didn't your father told you to stay in your room??" said Arias looking seriously.

"Y-yes, he did." said Emerald as he begins to sweat.

"Also what's that backpack you got there???" said Frafdo when he sees his backpack. 

"Oh, this is just schoolwork. I came here to see Bodal for, you know, helping the gears and setting up chores." said Emerald trying to lie.

"Oh!! Then Why Didn't You Say So?? Okay, We Just Wanted To Make Sure You Better Not Go Out Of The City, Just To Meet Your Other Tribe Friends." said Nebres; grinning as he patted his back.

"Sure Thing Guys. No Problemo." said Emerald as he tries to hold on until they leave him alone.

As soon as they leave, Emerald is alone around the hallway. He felt relief now that they're gone and begins to keep moving forward throughout the hallway to see no one's coming when he hears the step. It's Tangath Toborn trying to go use the bathroom after drinking more water during his workout. He hid the bush hoping that Tangath didn't spot him. After Tangath left, he felt relief again when he found the exit of the doorway. He smiles and runs towards the door as he opens. No one was there outside. Some guards were guarding the streets but didn't see Emerald around. He sneaks around behind them as he finally made it out of the castle. 

And so, He left the Kiru City. But luckily for Emerald's backup, Olkiex is taking care of his baby brother just in case. He puts on his purple cape and covers his head like a Muge and takes his "Electro Scooter" out of his backpack. (which Olkiex made for him during his 10th Birthday) And begins to ride on the desert place finding his friends to make sure they're safe once more. His first mission is to find Topaz, then second, Jessica, and then third, Raygon. Hopefully, it's not too late to save them before Yokkis pranks begin. 

"Topaz, Raygon, Jessica,  just please, hang in there." said Emerald; feeling worried while he took off to travel to Underworld City. 

At Underworld City

Emerald made it to the Underworld City. He kept on riding on every location to find the castle. It took a while for him to find one when suddenly he found it. He smiles happily as he took his brake and puts his electro scooter in his backpack and text his friend. 

"Hey Topaz can you hear me?? Topaz??" Emerald tries to reach out to him when his voice begins to heard.

"Emerald!! Is That You??" said Topaz

"Yep it's me. Listen, I finally made it to the Underworld City. I saw your castle and I'm gonna break in to see no other Underworlders of your tribe caught me." said Emerald; walking around the city trying to do some spy and hide every obstacle and the houses, restaurants, even the buildings. 

"Oh! Okay I see. So where are you at now??" asked Topaz.

"I'm in the city with a lot of Underworlder warriors guarding the place. It'll be easy if they can't see me walking by." said Emerald as he walks in and sneaks the castle. 

"Okay. Please be careful once you get here. Because just to let you know, my mom's guarding every city. Hopefully she won't find you on the road." said Topaz; feeling worried.