Episode 4 New Legend of Perim [Part 1]

In Underworld Castle

Chaor and Takinom are on their way to visit Perim Court along with Maxxor, Prince Mudeenu, Odu Bathax, and the rest of the leaders as they're counting on Khybon, Ulmar, Agitos, along with Rothar for backup for taking care of their baby daughter, Sapphire. Today this might gonna be a long road for them to get this done. Compare to the beginning of the episode.

"You Think???" said Rothar breaking the fourth wall.

Any who, Topaz is on his room playing Atari 2600 with Emerald and Raygon along with Baby Opal, Emerald's baby brother. They're playing "Space Invaders" (1978).

"Dude, this is quite amazing!!! The Atari game has so much classic systems." said Raygon smiling.

"I know right?? It's good to have you guys visit in my castle." said Topaz smiling

"No problem Topaz. Of course my mom and dad are on another mission to find other problems. I'm taking care of Opal to make sure he don't get trouble out there. Isn't that right, baby bro??" Emerald turn to Opal smiling.

Opal laughs out loud agreeing. Topaz and Raygon laughs too after that.

Back in downstairs at the living room

Agitos is making lunch for everyone in the castle. Khybon and Ulmar is doing some technology thing and made robot pet for Sapphire as she jumps on feeling happy. While Rothar and H'earring is watching the TV seeing comedies. They burst out laughing at the scene where the creatures fell downstairs and landed on a pie.

"Aw man!!! That's Hilarious!" Rothar laughs with tears in his eyes.

"You're Telling Me! This Never Gets Old During The Decades!" H'earring laughs as well with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, I could see why this is getting well after all this years." said Rothar turning to H'earring.

Khybon walks towards them as he's seeing the TV. He blinks of seeing the comedies. He kind of do enjoyed it.

"Hey this is quite amazing. How come I not seeing these show." said Khybon smiling.

"Well you WERE busy doing your own thing with that DUMB technologies of yours, that's for sure." H'earring smirks.

"Hey Watch It!!" Khybon glares at H'earring.

"It's true, bro. You're always focusing on the thingy and never watching the comedies for years ever since when you were younger. Besides kids should suppose to watch cartoons with comedies that'll make them laugh. Even serious show as well." said Rothar turning to Khybon.

Khybon let out a sigh knowing they're right. "Yeah, Yeah, I get it. But come on, you know I always do technologies, gears, even weapons. After all, you wouldn't have anything, including the T.V., the video games, computers, etc. without inventing something."

Rothar and H'earring admitted it.

"Guess we couldn't complain and blame you now that you mention it. I suppose we could all agree for that, now because all thanks to this technology and some inventions, even TV, Video Games, etc., the world would be boring indeed." said H'earring smiling.

"See? And you thought my invention were DUMB, well guess who's DUMBER NOW?"

Meanwhile at Kiru City in Perim Court