Chapter 20

"I am happy to report that the little monster is down!" Jennie strutted into the kitchen, taking up a place near Roseanne where she busied herself with the dishes. "He knocked out like an elephant on tranquilizers after drinking his milk... maybe I should use just one sleeping pill instead of two next time..."

Roseanne froze, turning a heated gaze toward the brunette. "You spiked his milk, Jennie?!"

Jennie raised both hands in surrender. "Now, now... It was a mild sleeping drug, totally safe for kids. I just figured he'd need help crashing since he's in pain. You can calm your titties."

Roseanne sighed, narrowing her eyes in a warning. "Jen... please tell me you at least did some research prior to drugging a ten-year-old!"

Jennie nodded. "Look, you got nothing to worry about... WebMD is highly reliable. Plus, I saw it be done in a Brazilian Soap Opera once and it totally worked! The kid woke up three days later alive and well..."

"Oh my God, Jennie!"

"I'm kidding! Sheesh! Of course it's safe, Roseanne. You really think I'd be that irresponsible?" Jennie questioned with a sassy hand to the hip and a curved brow.

"Uhh, YES!" Roseanne responded, but there was no menace in her tone; Roseanne knew Jennie wouldn't risk anything that might endanger Axel. "Irresponsible is your middle name."

Jennie chuckled. "Oh, I think you earned the 'irresponsible' award tonight, Rosie... I can't believe you made that girl sneak out through the second floorwindow! What's wrong with you?!"

Roseanne felt her skin flare up; even her dim, faded reflection mirrored back at her through the kitchen window suggested her face was more than a little flushed. She saw no point or reason in avoiding the subject. "I panicked, ok?! I didn't want Axel asking questions. He's already so confused, the poor thing... It-it would just have been too much for him!"

"You and I both know that he's Lisa's biggest stan... he wouldn't have minded." Jennie brushed the thought off with such certain conviction that even Roseanne could not debate with. "Soooo...." Roseanne picked up on the cheerful/mocking/questioning tone and braced herself. Here we go...

"How was it?! Tell me everything! And don't you DARE spare the juicy, dirty details... I want to hear all about it! Ah!" Jennie actually squealed from excitement, and Roseanne couldn't help the smirk and blush that reconquered her face then.

"Jen... C'mon... You know that's highly inappropriate. I mean, I'm not one to kiss and- "

"Oh, quit the cowshit and spill, Rosie! NOW! Was she good?!"

Oh, who was she kidding! Rosie was on the verge of bursting from euphoria as it was. And it's not like she ever kept anything from Jennie. "Holy shit, Jen, she was- she was.... Gah, yes! I mean... Jesus effin Christ, talk about talent!"

Jennie's eyes just about exploded from their sockets. "Talent?! Wait... waait... Are we talking MVP or Bench warmers here? As in, was she a LeBron or a Tiger Woods?"

Roseanne furrowed her brows. "Huh? What kind of analogy is that, Jennie...? I dun know, I guess, maybe... LeBron?"

Jennie nodded excitedly. "Good! Yea, no one gives a shit about Golf, fuck Tiger... Ok, ok, so, who topped who here?! Walk me through it, my Lesbian sex knowledge is embarrassingly limited. PornHub's Girl-on-Girl selection sucks, lemme tell ya..."

Why Jennie was even into Lesbian porn was a question for another time, because Roseanne suddenly needed a very cold glass of water. Recalling the earlier activities back to mind was having a rather telling effect on her body. "Oh, um, well... I was the one who, er, made the first move."