Chapter 23

Roseanne smiled to herself, feeling a sense of accomplishment and self-pride at having memorized Lisa’s incredibly entertaining facial expressions as she slept.

She waited in silence and in perfect stillness, the only movement she indulged in was the shift of her indigo eyes as they traced and studied the peaceful, oblivious face only inches away from her own. She observed the straight, narrow design of Lisa’s nose, paying particularly close attention to how her nostrils flared right before taking in a deep breath.

She observed the curve of her brows, untamed yet naturally molded, hovering just above closed lids that currently hid intoxicating dark brown eyes. Roseanne had never noted prior to that moment - as she lounged in bed bare and silently awake, studying the trivial details of the girl she had spent countless hours the night before making love to - how long, luscious and arched Lisa’s eyelashes were. She admired how they glistened in the sunlight that breached in from parted curtains, enhancing the natural beauty that Lisa so effortlessly exuded.

She observed the glow coating Lisa’s equally bare skin - from her upper breasts that peaked out from beneath a mess of covers, pillows and limbs, to the top of her forehead where skin merged with hairline – and interpreted the glow as a declaration of corporal satisfaction, in both the physical and emotional sense. The night before had been filled with sexual exploration and outbursts of laughter from both parties, as they took turns conquering the other, Roseanne quickly discovering Lisa was pitiably ticklish and easily subdued with just a few jabs of her fingertips.

She observed the slightly parted, rosy lips that every now and then would alternate from exhaling soft breaths to soft snoring, a staggered symphony that was both irritating and undeniably cute.

She observed the subtle twitch of muscles just above her upper lip, bringing the parted mouth into a quick, uncontrolled smile. After having witnessed it occur five – well, six with this one - times, Roseanne came to the realization that Lisa was possibly dreaming (by the looks of it, possibly something good… and dirty).

Without any thought behind it, her hand moved upwards to caress away the creases that appeared on Lisa’s forehead, disrupting the smooth, peaceful skin there. Hazy, drak brown eyes fluttered open slowly at the touch; confused and slightly apprehensive at first, but soon transitioning to relief and contentment as awareness settled in. Roseanne beamed.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to wake you…” She rasped, catching the roughness in her throat as she spoke and clearing it. “You can go back to sleep, if you’d like.”

Lisa smiled, using the arm she had wrapped possessively around the blonde’s lower waist to bring her closer. “You’d be crazy to think I can just fall back asleep after waking up to this…” Her hand dipped below the covers to grope Roseanne’s plump behind. “I think it’s time for round… jeez, I lost count after five.” Lisa teased, smirking arrogantly. “I do clearly remember you screaming my name, multiple times as you came undone over and over and over again…”

Roseanne huffed, and rolled her eyes. “I definitely wasn’t screaming. You forget we’re not alone in the house? Axel is somewhere downstairs. And if my memory serves me right, you came undone multiple times too last night!”

Lisa let out a chuckle, retracting her grip from Roseanne’s ass and moving her hand down to the heat she felt beckoning her in between parting legs. “I gotta admit… That crappy video you YouTubed actually came in handy…” She dipped her fingers through already slick folds, drawing a sharp gasp and throaty moan out the blonde. “But you still have a lot to learn before you can measure up to my skills…” Lisa dipped three fingers in without warning, watching with a satisfied smirk as Roseanne’s face twisted from shock, to mild pain, and then to heavenly pleasure. “Good morning, beautiful…”