Chapter 28

Roseanne was swaying her hips to the sensual tune Lisa had put on back in the villa, which they returned to find void of light save for the candles and moon light that filtered in.

“So fucking romantic…” Roseanne rasped, waltzing over to Lisa and flinging her arms around her neck. “I wonder what happens next…”

Lisa chuckled, licking her lips slowly and watching as Roseanne’s gaze followed. “Whatever you want to happen, beautiful…” She spoke in a soft growl, knowing exactly what it would do to the blonde. “Any requests, birthday girl?”

Roseanne pressed herself flush against the brunette’s front, determined to make her intent clear. “I think… you know exactly what it is I want… something you promised this morning and I’m ready to collect.”

Lisa had to reel in her urges, she needed to remain in control for a bit longer. “I have one last gift for you… one I think you’d appreciate.” She pulled out of Roseanne’s death grip and told the blonde to stay put and behave while she went to fetch it.

When Lisa returned, she no longer had her dinner outfit on but rather an oversized jersey and basketball shorts, with her hair pulled in a tight ponytail. Her hands were empty, and Roseanne looked from one to the other utterly confused.

“Where is it?” She asked, cocking her head to the side. “Why did you change?”

“I thought… we could try something new tonight?” Lisa made sure to keep her tone low and dominant, loving the way it made Roseanne’s breathing stagger. She stopped in front of Roseanne, running a finger across her cheek. “You up for it?”

Roseanne’s eyes gave her response before her lips could. She smirked mischievously. “Do tell… what do you have in mind, Miss Manoban?”

Lisa smirked back. She was hoping for that exact answer. “How about I give you a little demonstration instead…”

She spun Roseanne in a wisp of a second, her hands dropping to the blonde’s waist to keep her in place. She moved forward, pressing her hips against Roseanne’s backside, and giving it a tentative thrust. She grinned the second she heard the surprised gasp and strangled moan leave the girl’s lips; exactly the reaction she had been hoping for. “I bought it for you, beautiful…”

She gave another thrust against Roseanne’s ass, feeling the silicone shaft dip and glide. She leaned forward, placing a kiss against Roseanne’s ear. “I want to fuck you with it…”

Roseanne answered with another lengthy, guttural moan, reaching a hand behind her to grasp the toy lodged between Lisa’s legs. “Oh fuck…” She hissed, already grinding her ass back against it, yearning for pressure. “Do it.”

Lisa was just as excited as the blonde sounded for this new adventure. For weeks she’s been wanting to pound ruthlessly into the blonde with a strap on, and it seemed her wish was about to come true. Wasting no time, she spun Roseanne back to face her, peeling the dress off her body and tossing her onto the couch. There was no time to make it to the bedroom; their need far too urgent to warrant them those unnecessary steps.

“Take the rest off.” Lisa ordered, as she tore off her jersey, watching Roseanne remove the bra and thong in record speed. Her own hands moved to the waistband of her shorts, but just as she was about to tug them down, Roseanne stopped her.

“Let me?” She pleaded, her need so strong Lisa could smell it off of her. “I want to see it…”

Lisa nodded consent, and stood off the couch to give the girl space. Roseanne stood, and then decided standing wasn’t the best position, so she moved to kneel in front of Lisa instead. Lisa watched as her fingers made their way to the waistband, slipped underneath it, and pulled the shorts down her legs.