I'm found

'I can't stand this child, better yet the doctor told me there was a 90% chance he wouldn't have a quirk.. What would he be of use to me? His father is a dead beat as well, nothing ever goes well for me' Inko thought as she drove in her car with Izuku next to her sleeping in a box. Inko came to a stop and grabbed the box and quickly put it in the Alleyway. She turned to go back to her car but turned around looking at the sleeping child wondering if she's making the right choice. A slight sense of guilt spread on her face but quickly left as Inko gets out of her thoughts and got back into her car a drove off.

Shigaraki's POV
"Oh my god Toga can you shut up for once your giving me a headache" I say while walking back to the base with Toga and Dabi. "You never let me have fun Shiggy!" Toga whines. "I thought I told you don't call me-" I get cut off by Dabi shushing us. "Do you hear that..?" Dabi asked.
I quiet down and listen and I can hear... crying?

"Let's follow it." I say as I start walking towards the crying. Dabi and Toga follow me clearly interested on who was crying. As we walk into a alleyway we see a box. We walk cautiously up to the box and stand their to see a baby? "Awww he's so cute!" Toga gushes. I had to admit he was cute, but the All Might outfit he had on made it hard for me to look at him. Dabi picks up the infant and the child looks up into Dabi's eyes and starts laughing. I saw Dabi look at the baby with soft eyes. "Aw.. Hey Crusty we should keep him." Dabi turns to me while holding the child. "No way, as cute as he is we can't keep him." I tell Dabi. "Here, hold him" Dabi tells me and before I can protest Dabi puts the infant in my hands but I had on gloves so I could hold onto the child without disintegrating him.

The kid looks up at me and giggles. Ugh this child is making things very difficult. I sigh. "Fine we can keep him. But if master says we have to get rid of him he's going to have to give him up." I finally give In. The child falls asleep in my hands while Dabi and Toga are cheering like a bunch of 5 year old's. As we walk back to the base Toga couldn't wipe that smile off her face. As we walk in we see Kurogiri behind the bar. "What is it that you have in your hands Tomura?" Kurogiri asks me. "Well-" I started off before I got interrupted by Toga. "We found this cute baby on the road and he was so adorable so we decided to bring him here!" Toga explains clearly overjoyed. "So annoying." I say as I roll my eyes. "Well I think he'd be a perfect addition to the L.O.V." Kurogiri tells us. The infant in my hands starts to move around a bit and open his green eyes and looks around. Kurogiri walks up to me and starts to tickle the infant as he is softly smiling. WWhy's everybody so great with kids?

The infant starts to laugh and nobody could disagree that this baby is something we all are going to protect with our lives. "So what should his name be?" Dabi asks looking down at the child. There was a silence apart from the babbling of the infants in my hands. "What about Izuku?" Toga chimes in. "Izuku Shigaraki." Before I could say something he Kurogiri spoke, "Before you say anything Tomura the child can't have Dabi's last name as he is the son of Endeavor and you seem to have gotten attached to the young child so I think it has a ring it to." Kurogiri explains. "I like it." I stated while looking down at Izuku. "Welcome to the Family/ L.O.V Izuku.." We heard someone say behind us. We all quickly turn around to see our boss All for One standing at the door. We all tense up.

Will All for One accept Izuku, or will he throw him out just like his mother did..?