New Music Part 47

In sleep, Hye-won's position had shifted downwards so that when she woke during the night, her head had slipped down along Seon-jae's chest and rested along his upper, abdominal muscles.  She could feel the strength running through him and it was reassuring, on a deeply physical level.  The visceral vitality of the breath pumping in his lungs, the steady pulse through his sternum under her cheek and the complex scent of him - a musky, salty sweetness - sent a throb through her core, like an after-effect of the earlier convulsions.  She moaned in the back of her throat and ran her hand across those abs so close to her.  The firmness of the sub-surface muscular ridges with the velvet smoothness of the skin was an intoxicating duality, that heightened her waking awareness.  She dropped a tender kiss on the skin beneath her cheek, then another, then a sweet suck that was full of the salty tang of him.  A low-rumbling exhalation of air before another lightly-licking kiss and she could feel the sensuality begin to run through her.  I will wake him - I must be mad - the man has to sleep sometimes.  Yet still, she could not stop the effects of the corporeal drunkenness from making her breath quicken and her mouth find a will of its own, to kiss, lick, suck and even gently bite, all over his abs and stomach.

'Do you really think that you can eat a sleeping man so seductively - and not wake the sex-crazed fiend inside him?'

She was so deeply engrossed in the fleshly delights of his naked abs, that the rumbling drawl actually startled her.  Her first feeling was guilt for having woken him but the strong arms reaching for her and hauling her upwards gave her no pause for apologies.  Opening his mouth fully, Seon-jae pounced on her mouth, sucking on her tongue and lips with predatorial compulsion.  He moaned and breathed her in, his brain having gone from deep sleep to intense arousal in the seconds it took him to awaken to the wet, tantalising delights of Hye-won's mouth on his skin.

He inhaled her deeply, the pheromones emanating from her naked frame making him feel almost dizzy with desire.  It was mesmerising to him how deeply stirred he felt so soon after their unrestrained and hugely-satisfying love-making before sleep.  It was as though having lost all inhibitions through their shared lust, his body returned to those sensations faster than rational thought.  As he had stirred to bare-consciousness in the dark to the stroking of Hye-won's tongue and fingers across his abs and especially when he heard her involuntary moans, his body was already eager to intensify those feelings, re-visiting the freedom of their earlier shared pleasure.  It seemed the most natural thing in the world to feel the intense attraction that his lover felt for him in their secret, sleeping world and to pull her towards him to reciprocate that attraction with a kiss, a pant, a whispered word of love, a trembling touch, an involuntary response.  Eyes met soulful eyes in the mysterious darkness and unspoken feelings were understood - you are precious beyond all others to me - I want you in every way - here - now.

With tenderness but also single-minded intent, he licked, she moaned, he bit, she bit back,  completely submerged in their private world of passion.  Seon-jae tasted his love in every line and crevice of her frame and Hye-won sank into the feelings he arose in her with no drawing back, no considering consequences.  

He gathered her face in his hands, studying the softer angles in the near-darkness, as an art-lover might ponder a masterpiece in changing light levels.  

With an almost ceremonial tone, he whispered, softly:  'so beautiful, how can you be so beautiful, in every light, in every posture?' and then, impishly, he added: 'whether you are on me or under me,' as he rolled her onto her back and took possession of both her breasts in hands and mouth, with a deep moan of satisfaction.

Hye-won's senses went into overdrive, as the sensations of his mouth and fingers on her nipples seemed directly wired to her pelvis, which was rocking and rolling, without restraint.  Working on instinct, Seon-jae placed his muscular thigh between hers and the pressure drew an instant hiss of desire from her.  She gyrated at the throbbing feelings that the pushing contact brought to her and he took joy in watching her unrestraint, her abandon.