Chapter 1 <3

Ravens dress ^

ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ

Hearing the faint grunts and scream as I walked towards them and the door in a pair of black red bottom heels. My dress was has half red sparkle side and half black. The thin straps on my shoulders lead down to a low but wide cut, showing quite a bit of cleavage. I looked as if I was attending a formal gathering, which I was until these fuckers decided to ruin my night.

I pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one before meeting the guard outside the door. "Perché cazzo ho chiamato qui mentre stavo per fare un affare molto importante?!" I hissed at the guard.

"We found a man hiding under your bed....he claims to be your cousin? He won't answer any questions and continues to say you owe him. No one answered the calls so my last resort was you." The guard was one of my top men, he does a sweep check of all my familias rooms before we get home every night.

I nod at him indicating to open the door and he does. "Call lizzy again and tell her it's a burgundy thrasher." I toss the guard my phone.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Enough boys, give it a rest. Bring me Hades and Zeus.......NOW!" With venom in my words and poison dripping from my voice I yell at my men. They scurry off to bring me my beautiful baby boys.....or well my two tigers. I grab Enzo's hair and roughly pull his head back and whisper in his ear. "I've let you go once, I'm not doing it again but I swear you will tell me why the fuck you were hiding under my bed!"

He groaned in pain and I heard growls coming from the door way, it was Hades and Zeus. They bow to me then walk to my side and I pet them both. "See Hades and Zeus are both VERY hungry I'm sure and wouldn't mind tearing you limb from limb. So tell me, why were you hiding under my bed?!?" I was beyond pissed with Enzo. He was given so many chances and failed each time, it ended today.

"I knew the guards wouldn't let me in so I snuck in....Marcel is after you and he wants blood. Not only yours but the whole family......he is coming for your title of Donna or in his case, Don." Just as he finished that Lizzy walks in and Hades is instantly at her side. I motioned for Enzo to keep talking. "He is on a roll.....he is making up lies and trying to turn you allies against you. He already has a gang formed and it's growing quickly. I know I've fucked up in the past but you gotta believe me."

"Hey babes, what's this fucker doing here" Lizzy asks giving me a kiss on the cheek as I sigh.

"He was hiding under bed when Thomas, the guard was doing the room checks. He claims Marcel is after me and the title as Don. It doesn't surprise me but I don't have time to deal with this. Since Hades and Zeus aren't able to tear him to shreds, feed them the dude in the cell next to this one. He was touching a lady without consent from what I heard and you know we don't put up with that shit."

Lizzy just nods and I pet my boys before leaving and getting my phone back from Thomas. I throw my cigarette on the floor and step on it as I walk back upstairs. I was seriously starting to get a headache from this mess.

As I walk back upstairs and back to the party I sense something unsettling. As I look around I see more security than I hired.....they we also dressed differently from my men. I text Lizzy asking her what the hell is going on.

Me: Why the hell are there guards here that aren't mine?

Liz: American mafia Don appeared. Those are his men and I was told by head of his security that he is just there for a quick alliance agreement with another mafia. Should be gone soon.

Me: I'm heading up to the office. I have paperwork to deal with. Did you book the flight to Scotland yet?

Liz: The private airport knows but not the pilot.

Me: I'll give the pilot a call.

I sighed. I may have the biggest and strongest mafia, but man.....we don't have many alliances. As I was walking up the steps to my extra office I did wonder why the American Don was here. He never showed up to any damn mafia event. We have an alliance with him yet I never met him. The alliance was made by our great great great grandfathers.

As soon as I reached my office, I opened my laptop and checked my emails. I may be the Donna to my mafia but I'm also a CEO to over 12,000 hotels internationally. I need something to be a cover-up for the illegal business. I had 15 un-opened emails. I opened the first one and it was about the under-water hotel I was opening in less than a month. I went through the rest of my emails then looked at the time. 11:34 Crap it's getting late.

After getting everything cleaned up and grabbing my stuff I walked out the building and down the street and into a underground garage, heading to my black Audi R8. As soon as I got in, I drove back to the family mansion.

I pull up to the mansion 20 minutes later and my door is opened for me by our guard. "Welcome home Ma'am." I just nod at the guard. As I'm walking to the doors I hear paws hitting the pavement behind me and I see my 3 Dobermans running to me. They go everywhere with me except fancy events so when parted from me for hours on end, they tend to get excited when they see me. The place the event was held tonight was actually the mafia house. Teens or families who are struggling in any way, they go to that house as a safe haven but it's also where all our events are held. Below it in the basement are where Hades and Zeus stay, they watch over the prisoners in the cells but it's completely sound proof so no one hears anything above ground.

"Blaze, Lucifer, Rose! Follow." And with that, all the dogs followed me to my bedroom and ran onto my bed. Rose always lays up by the pillows with me while the other two boys lay at my feet. I had some serious work to do in the morning, lord knows what tomorrow would look like.

I took a shower and put on some pajamas, I walked into my room and saw Aria, my sister who was adopted at the age of 8 was sitting on my bed with Lucifers head to her lap. She was very closed off, barely talked with anyone besides me and Lizzy. Lucifer somehow always had a place in her heart and brought out a soft side that is rarely showed otherwise.

"Aria, is something wrong?" I asked. She usually doesn't come in my room without something bothering her.

She looked up at me and that's when I saw how puffy and red her eyes were. "I-I- It's back....th-the n-n-nightmares. H-H-He was th-there." She choked and and began visibly shaking. She was close to having an anxiety attack again so I had to be careful.

"Physical contact ok?" She nodded at me. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She slowly started to calm down. Something about my smell always calmed her. I laid down with her still in my arms. She wasn't gonna sleep if I let go anytime soon.

(For those who don't know, sometimes when people have a panic or anxiety attack they don't want physical contact because it would make it harder for them to calm down and make the situation worse than it already is.)

After about an hour, she finally fell asleep so I turned off my lamp and let the darkness consume me too.

A/N: I know this is short but other chapters won't be so short. Usually 3x the size of this chapter. Also, I'm not focused on votes or anything like many other authors are. I would appreciate some comments on what yall think though. :)