//𝖔.7//

chapter seven;

chapter seven;

     "YOUR MAJESTY AND YOUR HIGHNESS, IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP", kurogiri politely yet aggressively said as the two shigarakis were still snoring the morning away.

     "mm...but it's still so early", youko grumbled.

     "it's half past noon, your highness. and your birthday party is at three. people from all over the kingdom will be present", kurogiri reminded.

     "birthday party??"

     for the girl's past four birthdays, she's spent it only with kurogiri; alone in her room eating cake.

     she was content with that, but now that she was going to have a party, youko was more thrilled than ever.

immediately, the little girl sat up on shigaraki's bed as she crawled onto the man's stomach and started shaking him awake.

"papa wakey wakeyyy!! it's my birthday todayyy", youko cooed, to which shigaraki just groaned in annoyance.

"kurogiri, get my clothes", shigaraki commanded as he picked youko up with one arm and slid off the bed.

youko continued clinging onto shigaraki as the male pinched her cheek, forcing her to stay awake.

"owww...papa stawpp!!"

shigaraki let out a small huff as he put youko down.

     "have that boy get you ready", shigaraki lazily said as youko just nodded, knowing that her father was referring to shinsō.

"I'll see you later then papa!!"

     as soon as youko left, kurogiri brought over the layers of clothing for shigaraki.

     "is master showing up?", shigaraki suddenly asked in a serious tone.

"not this year, your majesty. though the king of the hero's kingdom is bringing along a hefty amount of young knights", kurogiri debriefed.

"I see...and you have everything set up?"

"of course your majesty. it's just that...are you sure you want us to enact on it on the princess's birthda—"

"I'll give you the signal when I'm ready", shigaraki harshly interrupted.

"this mission is bigger than youko's birthday party. I will stop to no ends, not even for her".