//3.5//

chapter thirty-five;

     SHIGARAKI TOMURA WAS UNSTOPPABLE. the man singlehandedly injured gran torino by punching the elder in the chest, and manages to hit eraserhead with one of the quirk destroying bullets that had somehow survived from x-less's destruction.

aizawa had to cut off one of his legs to stop the spread of the decay, causing shigaraki to be impressed by the man's determination.

in the midst of all this chaos, midoriya ended up unlocking the quirk float, which was the original quirk of shimura nana, before she inherited one for all.

meanwhile midoriya used texas smash for the very first time, endeavor's prominence burn emitted a concentrated beam of heat from his body to vaporize shigaraki.

though it was the most powerful attack in endeavor's arsenal, shigaraki withstood all that flame power by using the rivet stab: black tendrils with red prominent cracked lines that extended from the male's body.

     even though it had swiftly pierced through endeavor, bakugo had hastily pushed midoriya out of the way, who was the intended target, and instead took a hit, majorly receiving the attack.

     "KAACHAN!!"

     shigaraki grinned as midoriya's attention was severed for just a moment.

the white-haired male had briefly graced midoriya's face before a voice inside his head started nagging at shigaraki.

"steal one for all...steal one for all...", it repeated.

shigaraki clenched onto his head as he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"one for all...", shigaraki shakily repeated, then staring right at midoriya, who felt chills running down his spin.

"you will be mine...little brother".

shigaraki then halted as he was taken aback, along with midoriya, who both clearly knew that they weren't related to each other.

     the white-haired male shut his eyes as he momentarily argued with himself, at least that's what it had looked like to the common eye.

     "I need to look for youko...I promised..."

     "tomura...steal one for all...one for all!! it's right in front of you..."

     "no...I need to look for youko", shigaraki persisted, clicking his tongue.

     "with all due respect master, it's my body! it's my powers now!"