//2.2//

chapter twenty-two;

chapter twenty-two;

YOUKO SMILED IN THE MIRROR as she made sure her little red bow tie was exactly in the center and was the epitome of utter perfection.

     the girl had decided to let her hair down, since apparently after a day of putting your hair in pigtails hurts your head.

     though she did put two skull hair clips—that shigaraki had bought for her—on both sides of her hair.

     "YOKO!! ARE YOU READY YET~", toga yelled.

     "YES!!!", youko shouted back. "alright johnny, today is an important day, so make sure you don't trip or anything", youko instructed, giggling as she knew johnny has never tripped before.

the little girl readjusted johnny's tie that she had lent him, to which it was a little crooked, since the nomu didn't exactly have a neck.

"well don't you look cute", compress complimented, as youko and johnny waddled out into the hallway, where everyone was waiting.

     "thank you mr. compress! johnny is excited for this meeting", youko smiled as she looked up at her father.

     "aww, my adorable little yoko!! she's growing up too fast. this is all your fault tomura!", toga whined, pinching youko's cheeks.

     shigaraki clicked his tongue as he slapped the blonde girl's hands away.

     "don't touch my daughter so carelessly. and she's growing up just fine", shigaraki growled as he picked youko up, getting ready to head out.

     "papa, your hair's getting long", youko laughed as she felt shigaraki's hair fly into her face while the door sung open, revealing the autumn breeze.

"should I cut it?"

"mm...maybe just a trim", youko smiled, taking out one of her skull clips and transferring it to shigaraki's head.

"hm".

"are you sure I can't come along with you guys?", youko pouted, using her puppy eyes technique, as she knew shigaraki even struggled with saying no to her most times.

the blue-haired male sighed.

"no, not today", shigaraki repsonded, making youko frown even more.

she didn't understand why johnny got to attend instead of her.

"but I....", youko mumbled, to the point shigaraki wasn't even able to hear anything.