//𝖔.8//

chapter eight;

chapter eight;

DUE TO YOUKO BEING THE ONLY PRINCESS in the villain's kingdom, the little girl's birthday celebration lasted a while longer than the average one.

hence the knights, dukes, and other elites resided at the castle a bit longer.

"princess...did I do something wrong?"

"no, why?"

"why'd you...why'd you ask his excellency to adopt me?", shinsō mumbled.

     "I thought you liked him. isn't he why your hair's up like that?", youko asked as she finally decided on which dress to wear to dinner.

     "h-how'd you know about that?!"

youko immediately kept her mouth shut. she couldn't exactly tell shinsō that she had accidentally come across his journal while they were playing hide-and-go-seek.

     "lucky guess??", the little princess smiled, to which shinsō was still very skeptical but decided not to pry.

     "but why—"

     "I just think you'll...umm....what's it that kuro says??", youko whispered to herself. "FLOURISH! yes, I just think you'll flourish under mr. aizawa's uhhh..."

"mentorship??"

"YES!! that word!", youko exclaimed.

     shinsō furrowed his brows as he really wondered if he deserved such mentorship. his quirk to him was always something he wasn't exactly proud of.

     something others were afraid of too.

     youko noticed shinsō's slight drop in mood, even though his face was usually neutral or stoic.

     "well if you don't like it there, you're always welcome back here", youko suggested, to which shinsō had appreciated the kind gesture.

     "I see...thank you...princess".

"I told you to call me youko!!", the little girl huffed, crossing her arms trying to look mad but looking absolutely adorable.

shinsō chuckled.

"yes yes, my apologies, youko".

_♚_

     "GOOD AFTERNOON SHŌ!!", youko loudly greeted, making the entire table of knights, dukes, and the kings turn towards the little girl.