//1.5//

chapter fifteen;

chapter fifteen;

     "I'M SORRY YOKO, BUT I'LL BE LEAVING WITH TWICE FOR A MOMENT", toga apologized as she was braiding the little girl's soft black hair.

youko stopped humming as she glanced at toga from the mirror's reflection.

"where are you and twice going?? when will you two be back?", youko asked, worried that the both of them will leave and never be back like magne.

"we're...working for duke chisaki for a while", toga  solemnly answered, not having the same spark in her voice ever since that day.

     "duke chisaki? is he nice?? will you two be okay?", youko asked as toga finished up braiding the little girl's hair.

     "we'll be fine", toga replied, ignoring the questoon about whether chisaki was nice or not.

     as toga picked youko up, the little princess smiled, cupping toga's cheeks as she gave the blonde girl a kiss to the nose.

     "I got us these matching hair clips. big sis magne also has the same set!", youko exclaimed as she pulled them out of her pocket and placed the flower clips in toga's messy locks.

toga's eyes widened a bit before her face had fallen into a natural smile.

"yoko, you're always the cutest!", the bubbly girl giggled as she placed a kiss on top of the little princess's forehead.

"thank you!! oh! and can you give this to twice please? I haven't been able to find him at all for some reason...", youko said.

"of course!"

toga knew exactly why twice hasn't been around the current base much.

the man was mourning; mourning over the loss of magne and compress's arm; mourning over his mistake.

"and tell him to come back safely please!"

"of course...yoko".

_♚_

     as twice and toga departed to duke chisaki's mansion, youko sighed as she now had nothing to do other than to train her quick, which she had definitely gotten better at using.

     youko plopped down on her back as johnny just sat beside the girl with his red wool scarf that youko had bought him, not matching his tennis shoes at all.