//2.5//

chapter twenty-five;

     "WHERE'S YOUR BRAVADO, RE-DESTRO?", SHIGARAKI MOCKED. "it seems to me that your numbers are also dwindling quite a bit".

     re-destro clenched his fists as he got ready to snap off shigaraki's wrists for murdering his comrades.

     "is that the best you can do, shigaraki?! please, a man who can't even protect his own subordinate shouldn't be called a king! A MAN WHO CAN'T EVEN PROTECT HIS OWN DAUGHTER SHOULDN'T BE CALLED A FATHER!!", re-destro shouted, catching shigaraki off guard by a moment with that strong statement.

shigaraki froze.

     youko had wanted to intervene, but noticed a blast of brilliant blue flames cascading from the west of her.

     it could be assumed that that was from dabi. though youko had desperately wanted to help, she knew she was in no condition of doing so.

     part of her hoped that shigaraki and the rest would finish up quickly, as she worried that her quirk might not be able to last much longer on the brainwashed male that was still carrying her.

     "what do you know about being a father?", shigaraki snarled, suddenly upping his speed as he only needed two fingers to activate the full potential of his quirk.

     "I asked, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BEING A FATHER?!"

     re-destro, sensing the man's rage bursting through the roofs, was done playing. the orange-haired man bulked up his body to 80% liberation, in which his body contorts into an inhuman like nature.

youko suddenly felt the man carrying her run far far away, as she wondered why he had suddenly done that.

that is, until youko had felt the impact of re-destro's special move: stress output burden.

     a black, wide range shockwave wiped the floor, nearly making youko feel herself fly away as her only anchor was the villain she had controlled.

     then it suddenly dawned upon her.

     "PAPA!!!! BRING ME BACK! BRING ME BACK TO HIM!", youko shouted, though she suddenly felt the man's demeanor shift.

     immediately, youko was dropped to the floor.

     youko was doomed.

     her quirk had worn off and the male was definitely conscious, as he bared his gnarly yellow teeth at the girl and reached forward to attempt to capture her.