//2.4//

chapter twenty-four;

     THE ENTIRE LEAGUE—EXCEPT MAYBE DABI—WAS MORE THAN WORN OUT. dabi had swiftly arrived at the scene of shigaraki and the rest flat on their backs, sweating and huffing from attempting to defeat gigantomachia.

"dabi? what are you doing here?", toga huffed out as she begrudgingly sat up, groaning at her body's injuries.

      "watch this", dabi demanded, immediately turning on the camera as gigantomachia was already ready for another fighting session.

     with only three hours of rest in between, the rest of the league wasn't exactly in the mood to watch a silly tape from dabi.

"hm, someone new? are you going to fight me too?", gigantomachia asked, marveling at the braveness of the single soul standing before him.

     "no, I don't have the time. now watch the damn video!", dabi sternly demanded, raising his voice slightly and making toga a bit concerned, considering dabi was usually very calm.

     "watch your fucking tone", shigaraki warned, propping himself up as he took a fresh breath of air.

"your fucking daughter's in danger and you're telling me to watch my tone?! listen shigaraki, I could care less about how tired you are, but if you're fine with your damn daughter being kidnapped, be my guest", dabi darkly spat.

shigaraki and the rest of the league immediately stood up. no amount of tiredness or discomfort would stop them from salvaging their little princess.

     "what the fuck are you talking about?", shigaraki scowled, inching closer to dabi and staring right into the male's turquoise eyes with such strong animosity.

"dabi, if this is a joke, it's not a very funny one", toga mumbled, looking serious for once.

     "what was the video you had wanted to show us?", compress asked, getting everyone back on track.

dabi immediately shoved the camera into compress's hands, with everyone hovered over. the league watched the clip of sweet little youko as re-destro soon took over the camera.

"I'm going to fucking destroy that man", shigaraki growled, rashly storming away as gigantomachia had promptly stopped him with a question.

"are you just going to leave in the middle of our fight? I thought you declared yourself a king; a king that will inspire dread, be admired, and be strong?", gigantomachia mocked.