11 | "do i get a good luck kiss?"

TODAY WAS THE FIRST quidditch game of the season, Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff. Most people went to the first quidditch match of the season, especially those on teams as it gave them an idea of how this season of quidditch would go.

James and Lyra had been ignoring the kiss that happened a few weeks ago. She didn't want to really admit it happened, or that she liked it maybe. But he had asked her to watch him play, so here she was.

She was walking down to the quidditch pitch by herself because Evan had already disappeared and Evelyn refused to watch the match as she had no care for Quidditch— only the parties after.

"Hey, Lyra, wait up!"

Lyra turned around to see Peter Pettigrew running after her, Remus walking beside him at the same pace. Remus smiled warmly at her while Peter waved.

"Do you want to walk with us?" Peter asked, slightly out of breath.

"Um, sure," she replied, a bit awkwardly.

"Who are you cheering for?" Peter smiled.

"No one, I'm just here to watch people fall of their brooms," she shrugged.

Remus laughed, "Fair enough. We're only here because of Sirius and James."

When the trio finally arrived at the changing rooms,
Peter beamed at James and Sirius.

"Good luck guys!"

Remus chimed in, "Yeah, don't lose."

"Great advice, Moony. Thanks, I'll consider it," James replied sarcastically.

Remus smiled even more sarcastically before wandering off with Peter, "We'll save you a seat, Lyra."

"Oh, Lyra-Loo, whatever would Mother think of you fraternising with half-bloods?" Sirius laughed, putting an arm around her shoulder.

"What she doesn't know, doesn't hurt her," she shrugged. 

"Scandalous, Black," James laughed.

"I forgot you were there," Lyra said blankly.

"How could you ever do that?"

James then continued to pulled out a red and gold scarf from his bag, pulling it around her neck, while smirking and then whispered in her ear, "So everyone knows you're supporting me and not any Huffle-loser."

"Woah, Potter, you really want people to get the wrong idea, don't you?" she teased, but wrapped the scarf around her neck regardless.

"Do I get a good luck kiss?" She looked at James and saw him tapping his cheek, a smirk playing on his lips.

Lyra moved forwards and kissed his cheek, causing a prominent red blush to spread across his cheeks, surprised she actually did it in front of Sirius.

Then she turned, waved and said "Good luck, boys!"

"That was revolting."

Sirius looked disgusted, a grimace graced his face.

"You're not allowed to like my sister, Potter," Sirius told him sternly.

"Why not, Black?" James challenged, causing Sirius to frown.

"Because she's my sister," Sirius answered, "you can't."

"You can't control her life, Pads," James reminded him.

Sirius frowned more, "I guess. I'll pretend it's fine. Just don't hurt her, Prongs. She doesn't deserve that."