𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Rose P.O.V

We are currently at some 13-day show thing.I know,I should know what it is,but I wasn't paying attention.Basically,each day starts at 12-am and ends at like 8:30pm.Groups must be scheduled to perform gets to perform a maximum of 8 songs for a minimum of 2,I don't exactly know because I was eating and this weird guy explained it.Jisoo,Jennie,Lisa,and I are sitting in our table,and I noticed that there were a lot of new groups this year.I also see some groups that have debated but haven't gotten the pleasure to meet yet.

Miss,would you like to try our new drink?It's really good! A waiter knocked me out from my reverie by offering me a drink.Should I accept this?He doesn't LOOK like a waiter nor do I need to drink.Our table has bottle water right here......I don't think that is kinda sketchy...

"Um,I don't know,I already have water.No thanks,"I shoot him a dismissing smile.

"Come on,don't be like that!Try it!"He shoves the drink in my direction.My members look at me.Once they see me struggling,there expressions turned vicious.

"Leave her alone bro,"Lisa says to him.

"Come on!"I'll get fired if I don't!I can't lose my job! I don't want him to lose his job.If I don't accept it,I will be selfish.

"I'll try it",I give in to his wish and take the drink before we could make a scene.

"By the way,the natural-looking hair looks great on you guys," He winked at us and walked away.I looked at the rest of my group they looked so mad.Well he isn't lying about us looking better with our natural-hair color.I love my black/brown hair and of course,Jennie didn't color her perfect black locks.Jisoo decided to stay burnette color and Lisa dyed her hair black color.It suits us pretty well I think.Jisoo is wearing a black and red outfit similar to her Kill This Love clothing with her hair down.Jennie is wearing black with a red button-up with her hair down as well.Lisa was wearing swalla pants but instead of a black shirt,she had a slightly dark red silk shirt.I was wearing basically mu 200126 outfit excepted my shirt is maroon colored and my gray blazer is a stormy green color.We decided we wanted a natural  black and red theme I guess,hahahah

An hour has passed and I feel kinda drawn to the drink.I haven't tried it yet and I'm quite curious if it's good or not.I pick up the drink and slowly sniff it.Usually my senses never fail me so I lower it down to my mouth and down the whole glass.Shaking my head I turn to my members."Do they care about me?Should I stay in BLACKPINK?Do I have any talent?Do they love me like I love them?"I gulped down at the last of the liquid.

"This is petty good!Maybe I could get another",I thought as I got up to join my members.Having a sudden urge to be positive while the other pinks are already talking to some random boy group,I walk over and they don't even noticed me standing right there.Yeah,Usually I am secretly always possessive  and stuff over my members,but I never felt this intensely.My eye twitches as I see Jenlisa laughing over a random stupid guy said.

I stood through over 16 minutes of watching the random small group flirting with my friends and the start of day 1/13 of the "award show" is starting. Jisoo noticed that the show is starting up so she takes her leave and leaves our table.Some stress is relieved when Jisoo sits calmly waiting for Jennie,Lisa,and Noticing that Jenlisa isn't budging in.I wrapped my hand around their waist and smiled at the group.

"The show is about to start,we should head to our table ,Jisoo is waiting,"I smiled at them.They look at me and nodded.I walked with them to our table and the strange waiter sits in the 5th seat from our table.We all turn to him and I see this stupidly huge grin on his face.

"What the fuck does he want?I don't like the way he is looking at Jenchuli.....I lowly growl while staring at this d u d e.He noticed my growl but lucky for me,my members didn't.

"I see the pill work on you",he puts a shit-eating grin that I would punch in-

"Wait,what pill? My members and I say in unison.

"Oh well your little Rosie over here struggles to show her true self,so we decided to help .This is just 1/13.What she drank increases her instincts.Her physical instincts such as reflexes and her emotional ones can be territorial.Her physical form will also form be affected.I know she is a really pretty fit,but let me tell you,she will be 100x fitter and she will also be extremely attractive.I kinda feel bad for you guys.Anyways,you guys should start paying attention",he winks after his explanation and we turned around of what was happening.Oh my gosh,I'm so lost.....

2 and a half hours later

Narrator's P.O.V

"And the award goes toooooooooooooooooo BLACKPINK!!!!!!!!

BLACKPINK looks at each other with huge grins.They get up elegantly  walk up the stage and Rosie finally gets to redeem herself with speeches.She steps into the mic and  is completely confused like always,the other groups find it adorable.Jennie lightly jabs Rosie side(I don't have my own accent on my keyboard-)to encourage her.After a few minutes of suspense Jisoo,their unnie takes over and starts the speech.Rosie hesitantly take over the speech and doesn't stumble on her words.The girl groups(mostly the ggs that scream LGBTQ+)find it adorable and even fall even more in love with the girl.Suddenly the screen glitches and all the cameras are focusing on Rose.All of BLACKPINK is scared but one person right now is standing out because she primarily confused.

"Time for me to show you who BLACKPINK truly is!"

BLACKPINK P.O.V

"What's happening!What will they reveal......NO!WHATEVER IT IS COULD RUIN US-"Jenchulichaeng ponders.

Let's start shall we?Kim Jisoo....You are an untalented bitch.You are annoying and ugly,you can't even dance,sing or even appreciated by your own fandom.Should I go on?Jennie Kim..... You are a lazy,a bitch,and ungrateful.You can't dance,sing,or rap.YG's princess is another untalent overrated waste of space.Do you even care about your members?Pranpriya Manoban....Your so overhyped.Your dance is still mediocre,you can't just sing,and you are rude.Honestly ,you should just go back to Thailand where you belong-"

Rose interrupted the voice with a loud throaty growl.BLACKPINK and the other idols clearly heard it because the mic was there in front of Rose.

"What the hell was THAT"?Jenchulis looks between each other confused

"Is that the pill",Jisoo being intellectual thought.

This is not like hubby at all.I mean ,she sometimes is like this off camera,but not on cameras especially the award show.

She cares for us that much to almost literally expose her other side?Lisa is beyond shook rn