𝙻𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

While Jennie was out,Lisa and Jisoo were talking  about a very serious topic,probably one of the most serious conversations they've had and not only Chaeyoung but the three of them also.The maknae and the fake maknae started something in front of them

"So are we still going to do to it?"Lisa asked Jisoo,her face not joking at all

Jisoo grunted and folded her hands like a boss would do in a meeting

".........."

"Unnie,"Lisa called out to her but Jisoo continued thinking making Lisa groan "Man this is hard!"

"No,let's try it one more time"Jisoo shook her head and looked at Lisa in the eye"Get what we need QUICK!"

"But we're running out of supplie-"Lisa was cut off by Jisoo "It doesn't matter!We need to finish this!"

Lisa sighed then nodded,walking towards the refrigerator taking out their last supply of meat,vegetables,and etc. "Man,a dorm without Jennie-unnie and a lazy Chaeyoung is hard....very hard".She stared at the trash can seeing it fill up with brunt foods.They have been cooking for lunch and seeing Chaeyoung is still in a lazy mood,the two decided to cook for the three of them.Lisa stared at the last supply of meat in her hands and at the almost empty refrigerator "Jennie' going to kill us"

Lisa looked at the clocked ".....and lunchtime is already over"Lisa sighed,and heard Jisoo calling her out "Limario hurry up!I'm starving here!"

"So who's the cook this time?"Lisa asked

"You"

"Me again?"Lisa said frustrated "I've been frying it most of the time and it always gets burnt"She pouted "Why can't you do it?"

Jisoo sighed and patted Lisa's head like if she was a puppy "Lisa,you still have to learn"She said in a wise tone "If I cook it,you will never learn how to cook.Can't you appreciate that I'm doing this for you?"

Lisa depended on her unnie "She was the one who cooked it on the first try and also burnt it,almost as bad as I burnt it."Lisa decided  not to say anything and just put the meat into a pan,they have been arguing since Jisoo's first try and that stopped Lisa from stir-frying the meat."Don't tell me we burnt the meat because we were arguing?"

"What's with that look?"Jisoo asked her and Lisa pointed fingers at her accusingly "You!You're the fault here!"

Jisoo looks taken back "What!?Me!?"Then she glared at Lisa and crossed her arms like a kid."I've been teaching you how to cook and this is how you repay me?!"

"After you burnt the meat on your first try,you gave me the job to fry so that I could be the fault here!" Lisa shouted at her

"No I wasn't! I was just trying to see your cooking skills if it has improved a bit!"

The two continued bickering,not noticing that their last piece of supply is getting burnt...again

"Lisa!The meat!"

Lisa panicked and turned off the stove and looked at the meat with defeated eyes "Curse this meat!Why is it hard  to fry!I thought frying was the most easiest  thing to do in cooking!"

Lisa stomped her feet and grumbled as she threw away the burnt meat into the trash can.Their last supply of meat joining it's fellow meat to the trash can.

"It's still your fault  unnie"Lisa grumbled "If you didn't argue with me when we would of cooked it perfectly"

"How is it my fault?You were the one arguing with me!"Jisoo scrunched  her nose "Now what are we going to eat?"She whined