𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚝 𝟸

Jisoo blinked at the scene in front of her;Chaeyoung squeaked when Lisa sped up as they ran in circles with the youngest girl carrying the other girl.THen she asked Jennie"What is up with them?"

Jennie grunted"Don't know"Then she continued to cook.Jisoo must be surprised at the coldness of the older girl and shrugged"Must be one of those days."Though she was getting annoyed at the two maknae and was about to scold them but Lisa suddenly laid  at the couch and let go of Chaeyoung who pouted.

"Lisa!Carry me more please?"Chaeyoung said looking at her with a puppy-eyed look,Lisa blushed and tried to stand up again but slumped"S-sorry chipmunk,your not easy to carry...."She muttered panting a bit."Man that's more tiring than my usual workout".

Chaeyoung sighed and turned to the oldest"Jisoo unnie!"Chaeyoung ran towards her and hugged the oldest making her tense up.

"C-chaeyoungie?"Jisoo is surprised at the sudden hug and when she thought Chaeyoung was going to let go,but she hugged her even tighter."Why don't you hug me back?"Chaeyoung asked,her face leaning closer to Jisoo's flustered face at there close proximity.

"I-I uhm......"Jisoo started,she never had this kind of moment to Chaeyoung which really surprises her,to the point of ability to speak deteriorating seeing the other girls face close to her.Jisoo usually only back hugs Jennie and Lisa sometimes the maknae always hugs anyone with a beating heart,but it's rare for both Jisoo and Chaeyoung to show affection to each other.And speaking of the maknae,she was frowning once again seeing Chaeyoung clung to the oldest.

"Are you okay chaengyoungie?"Jisoo asked instead.Chaeyoung sighed."You too unnie?"she said.I'm fine."Chaeyoung smiled and what she did surprised everyone,she placed a quick kiss on Jisoo's cheek and snuggled  to her neck while saying"There now you don't have to worry".

Jisoo opened her mouth but remembering Chaeyoung's soft lips on her cheek made her mouth close again.Her whole face turned red.

"........................................."

Only rare silent covered the living room,which is usual when you have Jisoo and Lisa in one room together.

Jennie unfortunately saw what happened when she timely glanced at them gripped the pan she was holding even tighter now.Why is Chaeyoung clingy to everyone today?!

Lisa almost shouted in protest when Chaeyoung kissed Jisoo's cheek."That's so unfair!First her cuddling session with Jennie-unnie and then she hugged and kissed Jisoo-unnie!"

"I want a kiss to chipmunk!"Lisa pouted rarely loudly and almost threw a tantrum.Jisoo rolled her eyes,silently thanking Lisa for the distraction to calm herself down her racing heart and mind.Yah Lalisa stop acting like a kid".

"But that's unfair!"I always kiss Chaeyoung every chance I get and she almost never kisses me back".

"Like I said,like a kid".

"Why did you get to receive one?You and Chaeyoung rarely hang out like me and she does!I'm much deserving of it!"

That spark on Jisoo's temper a bit"Excuse me?"We are living in the same dorm.I do believe that we hangout at the same time."

"Do you guys even go on dates like we do?"

Jisoo glared at her"Well we are always together at vlives!She fought back,not noticing Chaeyoung slipping out a gasp.

The two continued bickering with Jennie irritated at there loud voices and they were fighting for and was about to shout at them when she felt two pair of arms hugging her from behind."Those two are noisy....."Chaeyoung's soft breath hitting Jennie's ears making the owner of those ears blush.

"Aren't you used to it yet?"Jennie said while trying to sound normal as she flipped the pancake.

Chaeyoung chuckled"You do have a point."Jennie raised her eyebrows at her"Do you know what they are fighting for?"

Chaeyoung tilted her head a bit."Uhmm.....because of my kiss to Jisoo-unnie?"she said but she sounded unsure.

Jennie sighed"Yeah.......that."She said stoically.

Chaeyoung notice the sudden change and kissed Jennie's cheek."There,that should cheer my wifey up"Chaeyoung smiled brightly like her kiss never affected the other girl.

Jennie froze on what just happened,not noticing the pancakes are burning."Oh my God Unnie!The pancakes are burning!"Chaeyoung exclaimed as Jennie snapped out of her trance and immediately threw the brunt pancake to the trash can"D-did you just kiss me?"Jennie turned to her.

Chaeyoung nodded"Can't I?"She asked innocently and letting go of Jennie making Jennie regret slightly raising her voice but she was surprised okay?

"Yah chipmunk!"How could you!"Lisa stormed toward her,her energy back"First Jisoo-unnie  and now Jennie-unnie!Why are you so cling-"She was cut off by a pair of soft lips meeting her cheeks and a warm body hugging her"I'm sorry Lalisa~"

"Clingy...."Lisa whispered,her cheeks felt red after finally experiencing a kiss from her chipmunk.The three girls looked at each other and decided on one thing

There is finally something wrong with Chaeyoung.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy!!