𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

Chaeyoung giggled and left the girl in her dream world.Jisoo frowned a bit and shook her head"At least I get to spend the day with Chaeyoung.I'm going to make sure that we're going home at night".

"So where are we going?"Chaeyoung dressed a denim shorts with a plain white shirt  tucked  in her head covered by a black cap and finally finishing her work with adidas while,Jisoo also decided to wear a denim shorts,black t-shirt,and simple white shoes.

(what chaeyoung is wearing)

(what Jisoo is wearing,pretend she isn't wearing pants instead she is wearing shorts)

Jisoo silently admired the girl infront of her and then answered her"Hmmm....want to go to the arcade?It's been awhile since we've went there anyways".

Chaeyoung excitedly"Let's go let's go!"She put her arm around Jisoo's as they decided to get out of their dorm after asking permission from their manager who surprisingly let them as tomorrow they will have practice yet again another comeback.

The older girl member grinned at the clinginess of the usually conservative member so she decided to just enjoy.Jisoo never fan of skinship....it looks like Chaeyoung exception for this day"I got a feeling I'm going to enjoy this day".

________________________________________________

Though of course there was always setbacks.As they walked towards the arcade,Jisoo saw some group of boys whistling at Chaeyoung's legs (that's girl legs is just too much and might cause accidents due to people staring too much.)

She frowned and threw a fierce glare at those boys who saw it and Jisoo's irritation,they also wolf-whistled her."Chaeyoung come closer to me".Jisoo said to the younger girl who obediently  went closer to Jisoo who grabbed Chaeyoung's waist while throwing glares every time someone whistled at them and sometimes growling at them,effectively scaring them away.Jisoo is really scary when she needs to be.

"Unnie you're being too overprotective".Chaeyoung giggled,her doe eyes looking at her lovingly."Why did we even decided to wear shorts today?"Jisoo scoffed