𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

The four of them decided to sleep at Chaeyoung's room because of how sensitive was yesterday.The birds are chirping signaling that another day has started for the four of them to complete their busy schedules.This day they will be shooting their dance practice of DDU-DU-DDU-DU  and  hopefully,they'll be able to finish it early do that they can go home afterwards as tomorrow they'll start shooting their MV of that song.

Jisoo really doesn't feel like waking up,she's always the one who loves sleep other than chicken and Chaeyoung. Though she was awoken when a soft hand started caressing her cheek and wondered who it was.

"I really see why you are the visual unnie"

"Chaeyoung?"Jisoo noticed something different from Chaeyoung's voice

"You're really beautiful....."

Jisoo suddenly felt warm hearing that compliment so early in the morning.Even though Chaeyoung always say that to her,there's really different on how she said it today.Curiously,Jisoo slowly decided to open her eyes and felt her heart stop. Chaeyoung was looking at her,caressing her cheeks,and her eyes seem....bold,a playful smile plastered on her face.

"Good morning beautiful"Chaeyoung said cheerfully before scanning  Jisoo's face who blushed at the attention she's receiving "I could wake up every day happy when your face is the one I see first thing in the morning"

Jisoo looked straight at Chaeyoung's warm eyes,her heart exploding at the sudden sweet words "Chaeyoungie..are you okay?"

Chaeyoung hummed and stared back "Are you a magician?"

Jisoo looked confused "No why?"

Chaeyoung locked her eyes with Jisoo whose heart felt like it stopped because of how intense Chaeyoung's stare is "because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!"Chaeyoung said flashing her  flirty smile.

Jisoo dropped her mouth in shock,a pink blush enveloping her whole face as her mind processed what Chaeyoung just said to her "W-Wha-"

Chaeyoung giggled and winked making Jisoo blush even more,her surprise eyes looking at Chaeyoung who stood up and started stretching.Her stretching caused the shirt to ride up a bit showing her toned abs in which Jisoo took a glance unknowingly.

"My face is up here"Chaeyoung smirked catching Jisoo's stare and looking around seeing Jennie and Lisa fast asleep at her bed,it's amazing that the four of them fit on Chaeyoung's bed though it might be a bit  tight but still it was bearable since  they were all able to fall asleep after yesterday's event "Well,I'm going to cook breakfast for you three beautiful girls"Chaeyoung walked out of her room but not before throwing Jisoo a flying kiss and wink."Wake them up for me could you?"seeing Jisoo dazed nodded and she giggled "Thanks unnie"with that Chaeyoung walked away with a confident stride.

"What....the heck just happened?"If Jisoo wasn't so drowsy,she would have teased Chaeyoung about that cheesy line but still,her heart really started to flutter and started to assume things "Did she just.....flirt with me?So does that mean she likes me just as I like her?"

"Jichu,where's my hubby?"Jennie's sleepy voice spoke up snapping Jisoo out of her thoughts.

"She decided to cook breakfast for us"Jisoo answered her.Jennie raised her eyebrows at her"Are you....blushing?"

Jisoo stood up abruptly,also waking up the maknae "N-no I wasn't!"She decided to walk out of Chaeyoung's room hurriedly "Since both of you are awake now,we should start getting ourselves ready,we're going to record our dance practice today"Jisoo reminded them after clearing her throat.