𝚁𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

When the night came,they decided to eat in a restaurant and then decided to call their manager to pick them up and bring them home after they eat.

"Yeah,we'll just  eat quick and go home afterwards,"Jennie said through the phone while they rummage a restaurant,the other members finding seat.Jennie quietly laughed "We're sorry  unnie,you know we just want some freedom from time to time.You won't lose some sleep because of this jeez"Jennie shook her head,they finally sat down after finding one.

"Okay,we'll call you after we eat.Yes,we'll be fast I know I know"Jennie giggled "Okay bye unnie!Thank you for letting us out today"

"You know"Chaeyoung suddenly spoke up "I don't freaking understand why we need to ask permission from this stupid company anyways"She ranted"Like we're all grown-ups already,do we really need to ask permission every time we want to go outside?"

"Yah Chaeyoung-ah don't call YG stupid!"Jisoo scolded "They maybe strict but it does have its own purpose"

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow amusingly "Oh yeah?Enlighten me"

"First off,it's dangerous for idols like us to go out alone"Jisoo started explaining "Anything can happen to us since we're famous and people can immediately recognize us"

"Not just fans but haters too"Jisoo than looked at Chaeyoung with a knowing look "You almost died when you encountered one right?" 

Chaeyoung scoffed"If I were to turn back the time I would've probably made the girl's life living in hell"Then she sneered "God I'm such a crybaby back there"

"You're always a crybaby Chaeyoung-ah"Lisa snickered.

"You also cry when I cry,dummy"Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at the maknae. Lisa grinned and put her arm  around Chaeyoung "It just shows how much I love you then"Then she looked at Chaeyoung expectantly.

"Am I supposed to say I love you too back?"Chaeyoung deadpanned "Because if you're expecting one then you should wait for a thousand of years"

                                                                          (pouting Lisa)

The unnie line giggled at the pouting maknae"She got you there Lisa"Jennie teased "Chaeyoung loves me more than you"She stated like it was obvious.

"Why you're me now?"Chaeyoung stated."Please don't assume to much wifey"

"That the fact calling me wifey means that you do love me"

"Oh shut up"Chaeyoung scowled "That doesn't mean a thing"

"You're just saying that"Jennie smirked

"I told you nicknames are far from the real thing Jendeukie"Jisoo snickered at her. Chaeyoung nodded"For once,I agree with Jisoo-unnie"The her stomach growled making her feel irritated "Damn it where's the damn waiter"