𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐

NO ONE P.O.V

A groan was heard,waking up the 3 girls from there slumber.Apparently the events from last night seem to take roll to them and immediately slept after the meal.Jennie and Jisoo slept on the couch while Lisa held Chaeyoung's hand as she sat but her head rested on Chaeyoung's bed while she slept as well.

Lisa felt a small grip and saw Chaeyoung about to wake up ."Unnie!Chipmunk is waking up"!

That alerted the unnie line as they stood up closer to Chaeyoung,who is shifting around the bed."Chaeyoung-ah"Jisoo called out."Wake up"she said softly stroking the younger girls cheek.

Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes,making the girls sign in relief."U-unnie?" She croaked out,since she was in bed for the whole night.Jennie quickly grabbed a cup of water besides the bed"Drink up Chaeng."Jennie smiled softly and gently help Chaeyoung drink the water.

"Thanks Jennie"Chaeyoung smiled.Her voice getting back to its normal state."Where am I"?

"You are in the hospital Chaeyoung-ah"Jisoo answered while Chaeyoung tilted her head in confusion making the three cooed at the slight glance.THey were glad to have there clueless and cute Chaeyoung back"What do you mean Unnie?"Am I injured or something?"

The three blinked,seriously  Chaeyoung didn't forgot about last night?"You don't remember? "Jennie asked

Chaeyoung hummed"Last thing I remember I was performing yesterday and ......wait,did I slept throughout the night?! She freaked out

Lisa giggled"No you dork!"She said playfully.She told Chaeyoung what happened last night and the reaction she got was unexpected.

Chaeyoung laughed and slightly slapped Lisa's arm"Lisa that's so unrealistic"She said playfully."Next time make the story believable".

Lisa protested"But it's true!You did drink something a waiter gave you and you were in pain and passed out so we brought you to the hospital!"

Chaeyoung chuckled "Unnie can you believe this?"She looked at the two quiet girls.

Jennie and Jisoo couldn't believe,Chaeyoung seriously didn't know what happened?Did that pill have some memory that removed as well?This made the unnie's line more nervous,what else could happen?Will it change Chaeyoung?

"Unnie?"Chaeyoung called out to them."Aish,don't tell me you're teaming up with Lisa.

Lisa stared at Chaeyoung's genuine eyes and felt her heart melt at that smile"Aish why this chipmunk  being so cute and loveable".

Jisoo hummed and nodded "Your right maybe we are just overthinking this too much."She stretched and yawned."I could use this day off to sleep all day and night.All this thinking makes my brain fried and shut down".Lisa giggled at the oldest.Surprisingly,Lisa has a point....."Jennie bit her lip watched the two bickering again.Maybe I shouldn't over think this Jennie glanced at Chaeyoung who timidly locked eyes with Jennie.

Jennie was a bit uncomfortable at the unknown motion she saw in Chaeyoungs eyes and suddenly,she quickly smirked but quickly disappears as soon as Jennie saw it.

Jennie blinked in disbelief,Did Park Chaeyoung,all smiley and innocent  Park Chaeyoung just smirked at her.She rubbed her eyes and looked at Chaeyoung again.Are you okay unnie?Chaeyoung asked making the two stop bickering to stare at her curiously

"Y-yeah I'm fine."Jennie stuttered "Just Sleepy."Chaeyoung smiled innocently and nodded We can all sleep now anyways."she remarked.You better thank me for that." 

They all laugh except Jennie."Oh thank you Dear god for blessing us Park Chaeyoung in order to have 2 days off.

Shush it unnie! Chaeyoung laughed

Why didn't you say we thank you?

Jennie looked normal sence before her,her mind was still not over  at her moment with Chaeyoung earlier,Yeah... maybe I was just imagining it".She then looked at the smiling and laughing chaeyoung"yeah ...probably overthinking it....