Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

What is it like living in peace?

I wonder if it would be fun if I didn't grew up in this place.

Someone will risk their life just to live luxuriously but not me. I would rather live a normal life. A normal life that is enough to support my needs, keep myself alive. I want to... I want to grow old with someone.

All my life I hid myself, conceal, do not show...and...let emotion get me.. but this time... It is too much. I didn't get to choose how to live my life.

Now I am assigned to a mission I didn't want to do anymore. Yes, I am the daughter of Pitch Black..

He is the owner of Black Spear.

His branches stood in different country such as France, Philippines, U.S.A and South Korea.

I want to escape.

I want to get the life I want.

I want to feel...no...fear...

It's December 21, snowflakes start to fall and it's snowing. The only season that calms me down whenever I'm sad, anxious and afraid. There is something about it's ambiance that send calmness to my nerves.

"Who knows winter could be so beautiful?", I asked while looking at the city.

People are walking freely, living the life they want. Couples spend their whole day dating and making each other happy. Parents spend their time playing with their children. And me? I'm here inside my room, standing on the balcony... Looking at the people through telescope.

Tears start to stroll down my cheeks. There are two little girls playing in the lake, they are having so much fun...building snowman, riding their cute sled and throwing each other snowballs.

And that simply made me..

Get away from the telescope and stop watching the people do their business.

I sighed.

I sit down the bed.

What's happening to me?

It's just two little girls playing together in snowday and I'm getting emotional?

Then the memory of me and father flashed my mind.

"Dad, I want to play snowball fight!", I argued. He rolled his eyes on me, we are inside of the car. His jet black hair matches his strong aura, there is a sense of fear whenever you look at him in the eyes.

"Elsa, snowday sucks, winter sucks, there is no fun in playing snowball fights. How many times do I have to tell you that you idiot? They are for kids not for someone like you", he calmly said.

Ouch.

"But dad.. I'm just seven.. and...and..I deserve to play outside-", Pitch hit my head making me scowl in pain.

"When I said no, no", He said.

"Yes dad...", That is all I can say.

I'm used to it.

He choose to hurt me whenever there is something I want to do.

I grew up handling guns and training how to be a bad guy ... Yet I became one severely.

No one can count how many stitches are there inside my heart.

No one can view painful memories I have, only me.

No one can chase fear away for me.

No one can make me...

No one can make me...