17

"What....?" Lukas whole mood changed as he stopped walking in his tracks.

"What do you mean you can't." his eyes were full of disappointment as he tensed up, balling his fists.

"Luka..I can't- we can't be together..It's just not gonna work out." you sighed, turning away from him. Your arms moved to wrap around your chest as you tried to keep warm from the cool breeze.

Except this time you knew Luka wouldn't offer you his jacket.

"What do you mean [Y/N], did that kiss mean nothing to you..?" he reached out to you, his hands grabbed yours as he pulled you towards him.

"It did, it's just..I wont be here forever and there's no way we can do long distance, it just wont work Luka." you looked up at him with glossy eyes, you could tell he was hurt from the way his eyes looked duller than before.

"We can make it work [Y/N] please, just give me a chance, I promise-"

"Luka, we cannot be together." you stated firmly.

"Fuck [Y/N] what do I have to do to get you to realize how I feel about you!!" he yelled, others passing by stared at the two of you.

"Stop it Luka! I don't want to put you through that, after all we're just gonna end up breaking up and never seeing each other again." you pulled away from his embrace, pushing him in the process.

"Just give me a chance [Y/N]! I know that kiss back there meant something to you, look me in the eyes and tell me it did." he turned you around as his now dull blue eyes gazed upon you.

It was true, that moment you two just shared, it meant something and you weren't going to be able to let it go just like that.

"It meant something.." you mumbled under your breath as Luka placed his hand under your chin, tilting it so that you would look up at him.

"[Y/N] please..let me make these months special to you while you're here.."

That was the last thing he said before your lips collided again, his hands moved to cup your cheeks as he brushed a strand of your [H/C] hair out of your face and behind your ear. The feeling of his soft lips against yours once again had you melting in his touch.

The kissed seemed to last longer than it was, though he pulled away first with a soft expression on his face.

"[Y/N].." he whispered softly.."Please.."

"Luka I..I dont wanna hurt you..It would have been better if we just..never met.." you whispered, turning your head to avoid his gaze.

"You can't seriously mean that.." he laughed in disbelief, you could tell he was hurting.

"If we never met, you wouldn't have fallen for me and I wouldn't have to be doing this right now.." you mumbled as tears threatened to fall.

"[Y/N] you seriously mean that? These past months I've been dying to tell you how I felt and you seriously mean that..?" he was still laughing in disbelief, he was hurt and he had every right to be.

"Of course I don't mean it! Luka I dont want to leave you. If we get together it'll only make things harder for us when I have to leave!" you yelled as you turned to face him, a single year rolled down your cheek.

It was so hard for you to not burst out in sobs, but you knew crying was a sign of weakness and you couldn't afford to show that right now..

"Damn it [Y/N]! You're always worried about what will happen in the future but have you ever stopped to consider what you want now?" he asked, grabbing your shoulders to keep you from turning away again.