12

Dylan Blake

"Oh my god.Hi!"Bella exclaimed after we saw our mother walk in the front door and she immediately grabbed a hold of the twins.

My mother is an actress. She's not an Oscar winner or anything but she stars in some British show in England and that made her life there while shooting,

That was actually one of the factors that the twins got so famous while I try to not talk about it at all, unlike Bella and Brad.
I wasn't ashamed of her or anything but I just didn't want to be around her because of the paparazzi that she attracted.

Hopefully, in this country, she won't get as much attention as she did in England.

My parents tried to work out a long-distance relationship and after so many years, they managed to still stay together even though they seemed awkward being far away from each other at first.

I was pretty sure that a season ended because she mentioned something about staying for a few months on the phone the other day.

"Come here, love."She embraced me for a hug and held on to me tightly, "I miss you the most, angel."

"What about me?"My father came out of nowhere and the both of them shared a kiss, making the twins gag.

"How are you, gorgeous?"My father asked her.

I loved how they still talk to each other as if they were still young and that was what
kept my hopes up that they will always be together.

"You can flirt with mom later."Bella grabbed mom's hand, "I want to have some girly time with her and I desperately need them after being trapped in a house with two-man."

"There are three of us."Brad pointed out.

"You know what I mean, "She rolled her eyes," Like annoying men."

"I can be annoying."Brad pointed out and that made everyone chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure that she is talking about Dylan."My father said sarcastically and wrapped his arms around my mother and me to lead us to the living room with everyone else.

Nate Carter

"Stop that," I said to Ryan.

"Stop what?"He kept on poking me with the remote.

"What do you want?"I asked in an annoyed tone.

"I'm bored, say something funny or whatever."He said dramatically, "I get a pass for being beaten by a baton."

"It's been one week, Ryan."I pointed out,
"You're not even in pain anymore."

"Yeah, but I might be traumatised or some shit like that."He said sarcastically.

"Then go see a psychiatrist."I groaned.

"You're no fun."He pouted.

I was enjoying my weekend just fine before Ryan called me and said that it was an emergency but when I got there, he just wanted to play video games together.

I was already in a bad mood since Dylan had been trying to avoid me for one whole week as he wouldn't reply to my text and would hide from me in school.