26

Dylan Blake

Nate ended up sleeping on the floor that night.

I was so embarrassed that I considered running away from that room but Nate convinced me otherwise.

In the morning, I got up and passed by Nate, who was sleeping peacefully on the floor that did not look comfortable and I went to have breakfast downstairs while the twins looked at me weirdly.

"What?"I asked the twins.

"In grandpa's house, really?"Bella asked in a disgusted tone.

"What are you talking about?"I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't think we don't notice Nate sneaking into your room in the middle of the night," Bella mentioned.

"Relax, nothing happened, "I assured,

"Why was he in your room?"Brad asked softly.

"I ran into him in the kitchen and he couldn't sleep because of you're snoring so, I told him that it was okay to sleep in my room. He ended up sleeping on the floor anyway."I explained.

"Oh," Brad mumbled under his breath,
"That's...Yeah...You explained it pretty well."He shrugged and grabbed his mug before leaving Bella and me alone.

"Merry Christmas."I heard my grandfather announced and honestly,
I almost forgot it was already Christmas.

"You guys are up early."My father yawned as he walked in the kitchen, "Merry Christmas, dad."He said to grandpa.

"We have a busy day plan today."My grandfather added, "First we're going to have breakfast then, we'll go to the market together and after that, we have some dinner before exchanging gifts and to end the night, we will be watching a Christmas movie together."

"Can I pick the movie?"Bella asked.

"Cruel Girls is not a Christmas movie."Grandma walked into the kitchen.

"It's Mean Girls" Bella corrected, "And it has Christmas elements."

Nate Carter

I woke up and all of the sudden, I had to go to the market with Dylan's family,
It was one of those Christmas markets with bright lights and a giant tree in the middle of it. There wasn't plenty of people there because I heard somewhere that the population is less than 40 and it probably adds up just a bit during the season.
However, I was very impressed to see their efforts to make the place looks amazing even though not a lot of people were going to see it.

The twins, Dylan, Mason, and I kinda went away from the adults because they were taking too long on buying some decorations and food while we just wanted to hang. I wasn't too happy about the idea that Mason was there because I just had a feeling that something was going on with Dylan and him.

"Doesn't this hat looks adorable on me?"
Bella asked the group while putting a green elf hat on.

"It really brings out the devil in your eyes."'Mason pointed out.

"I'm sorry, who adopted this orphan?"
Bella shot back,

"Ouch," Mason said sarcastically, "Just because I'm not spending time with my family during Christmas, it doesn't make me an orphan,"

"It just makes you an asshole," Bella said casually with a deceiving smile.

I started to think that there was definitely something going on with them because they did not seem to enjoy each other company at all.

"Says the girl who manipulated her own brother," Mason said.

"Well, you kissed me last year and did the same with my little brother," Bella said frustratedly.