18

Nate Carter

"You need a haircut," Dylan said as he trailed his hands on my hair, making it messy but his touch was enough to make me forget about everything that I didn't like and focus on the things that I did like,
which was him.

"So do you."I rolled my eyes, "I know a great place that would make your hair match your pretty face."

"You sound like my sister."He shoved me playfully.

"That's not funny."

We were laying together on my bed at my house on a Saturday because I felt like I haven't seen him that much ever since we made it official.

I heard my phone ding and grabbed it from the nightstand only to see Ryan spamming my chats.

I ignored him and silence my phone before facing Dylan again, who looked like he was curious about who was spamming my text.

"Aren't you going to reply to whoever that is?"Dylan asked.

"No, Ryan is acting crazy again."

Before he could say anything, my phone started buzzing and I let out a sigh before grabbing it again.

"What, Ryan?"I picked up the phone.

"Maya, Brad, and my own girlfriend, Bella won't pay attention to me. So, I'm coming over," Ryan said quickly.

"Ryan, no-" He hung up the phone before I could testify.

"What's wrong?"Dylan noticed my frustrated face.

"It's Ryan, he wants to come over, "I explained.

"I should leave then."He mumbled and sat up straight.

"No, "I shook my head, "He knows about us. It's totally fine if you want to stay."

"He does?"Dylan raised his eyebrows,
"When did this happened?"

"Yeah, umm...After I kissed you at the hospital, I didn't know if you wanted us to be a thing and I asked for his help.
He's totally cool with it and swore he won't tell your siblings."

"Okay," He nodded awkwardly, "But I have plans with my parents and I should get going."

"Yeah, okay."I shrugged, "I'll pick you up tomorrow tonight."

"What's tomorrow tonight?"He asked.

"I'm taking you out for a movie and dinner."I gave him a chaste kiss on his forehead, "Go and have fun with your parents."

Dylan Blake

My whole family was visiting my grandparents that lived 40 minutes away from us.

After a long ride with Bella complaining about traffic and Brad making every animal sound that he sees to annoy Bella,
we finally arrived.

"Can I please sit in the front on the way back?"Bella begged but everyone just ignored her.

We walked together to the front door,
"Be nice, the both of you."My father whispered to the twins.

"We'll try, "Bella said insincerely.

The twins didn't have the best relationship with our grandparents because they were forced to spend a summer here last time and it wasn't pleasant for them.

My father knocked on the door and both my grandparents answered it with a wide smile on their faces.

"Come here, baby."My grandmother hugs me first, "You look so skinny."She cupped my face, "Has your mother being absent for work not letting you eat enough."