16

Nate Carter

I watched the video of Maya's social experiment and immediately cringe when the white guys spat on the cop.
That made the cop angry and let's just say, it was not pretty for him.

On the other hand, the African American played it nice and the cop didn't do anything about it, which disappointed Maya because that ruined her little social experiment of exposing the cops.

"Anyways, "Bella changed the subject,
"All of us going to the carnival tonight,
We're making a fundraiser for the protest with a kissing booth and you,
Nathaniel Carter will be our main headliner."

"What?Why me?"I frowned.

"Because you're bisexual and everyone wants to kiss you."She rolled her eyes.

That kinda hurt me because I didn't know what my sexuality was at the moment and she just assumed that I'm bisexual just because I've been with both boys or girls. It was my part to figure that out and she just loves making me question it even more.

"Can't Brad and Ryan do it?"I groaned.

"They are obviously uncomfortable with their sexuality."Bella pointed out.

"I don't mind kissing boys," Ryan interjected.

"Yeah, well, boys mind kissing you."Bella teased.

"That's not nice."Ryan pouted, "I'm gonna eat my yogurt sadly now."

Bella rolled her eyes and turned to me,
"You're doing it."

"Can I get some of the money?"I asked.

"No, but you can kiss me if you get lucky."
She winked at me.

Was she flirting with me? If so, that was terrible because of the fact that I was together with her little brother even though she doesn't know it. If she did know, she would kill both Dylan and me.

"If I smell your perfume near me, I'll take my blindfold off and make a run for it."
I said seriously.

"Fine, I won't."She shrugged, "Remember to eat a mint before."

"I'm totally comfortable with my sexuality," Brad said out of nowhere, even after we were done with that topic.

"You won't even share a shirt with Ryan."Maya pointed out.

"Because he sweats twice the amount that normal people do."Brad defended.

Everyone including me nodded as it was kinda true.

I then look at my phone clock, "I have to go."

I know that it was Dylan's free period and that he would be in the library as he always was.

I waved the group goodbye and went to the library and started to look around for Dylan before spotting him on a small table, studying while flipping the public book with tissues

"Hey, "I sat across from him, "Come with me to the carnival tonight."

"I hate carnivals."He pointed out.

"Do you have any plans tonight?"I asked.

"Not really."He mumbled.

"Come on, it'll be fun."I persuaded, "Plus,
I can win you one of those stuff animals like they do in movies."

"The twins are going to be there."He reminded, "I don't think that it'll be a good idea."