4: coffee (c.c.)

imagine:
tom riddle and you fight over the last cup of coffee in the hall

___________

"God, finally!" you sighed in relief, "I need me some coffee, bitch!"

As you reached out for the last cup of coffee resting on the long, wooden table in front of the hall, you felt a cold hand bumping into yours, reaching out for the same cup. Confused, you looked to your right to see the slytherin prefect, Tom Riddle, shooting you a mean glare.

"Find yourself another drink, this one's mine," he spat rudely. You shot him an even meaner glare, scoffing at his arrogance. You never liked him; he was one to always brag about his knowledge and had his hands raised whenever a teacher asked a question. Dare you say, he was the person who would remind a teacher that there was homework.

"Well that's rude, so no, you can go find yourself another drink, Thomas," you snarled, snatching the cup away.

"For fuck's sake, it's Tom to you," he snapped angrily as his eyebrows furrowed. His face slowly turned red the longer he glared at you to the point where he almost uttered what you heard was a curse.

"Tom Riddle breaking the rules? Now that's new," you smirked.

"Shut the fuck up, mudblood," he hissed. His hands swiftly swung by your side as he grabbed your coffee from your hands, then let out a glorious cackle tumbling back. "Take that, you mudblood."

You swung your wand towards the coffee as you uttered a spell, but all it did was claim itself as his cup of coffee. You knew you had to give up at that point.

"Ugh, you suck!" you gasped in disgust and annoyance. "Give a girl a break."

"I deserve this more than you do; it's not like you go around serving the school," he rolled his eyes, scoffing.

He shot you one last victorious smirk before walking off. A strong urge began haunting you to simply push him down the hall, but you had to resist or you'd probably get expelled. So all you could do at that point was watch him walk away with the coffee you had your eyes on first.

But you couldn't help but smile.

Maybe the spell wasn't exactly to claim the coffee.

As he slowly sipped the coffee, his eyes widened in disgust. You watched him make a fool out of himself as he spat the coffee around, only to find ink coming out of his mouth, staining whoever was around him.

"You fucking bitch!" he lashed out as you laughed at the ink staining on his cardigan and his teeth.

"That's what you fucking get for messing with the wrong person!" you screamed back furiously.

Before he could say anything else, you stormed off using the backdoor of the hall, leading you to god knows where.

__

Hours had passed since the incident and you were calmly sitting in the slytherin common room, revising for your potions test. A small smile crept up on your face as you realised how much of a pussy Tom Riddle was since it had been hours since you saw him. The thought of a prefect being scared of you amused you.

You heard footsteps echoing behind you, but you couldn't care less. Your eyes may have been on the textbook, but your ears were focused on the footsteps. Tom Riddle would never let you go off that easy, especially what you pulled off back then and you yourself knew what he was capable of. It was way too late to regret things.

"Tom," you spoke in a monotone.

"Y/N," he replied.

You felt a pair of hands slipping from the back of your neck to your throat, then gradually tightening its grip on your airway. You felt his warm breath burning against your ears and a sigh escaped his lips, deafening you.

"You shouldn't have done that," he whispered into your ears softly, tightening his grip on your neck as his lips drew closer to your ears.

Your heart was pounding out of your chest. It was odd as you felt a mixture of anxiety, fear and arousal building up your chest, overwhelming you. Tom Riddle knew what he was doing to you, and he enjoyed every minute of it. Your panic attacks, your racing thoughts, your shuddering breaths-it was all an enjoyment to him. The man was fond of torture.

"So you're gonna kill me?" you stuttered, your lips curling into a frown. Your eyes began swelling up with tears, but you looked up and away from him to avoid eye contact and your tears from coming down.

"You're gonna cry now, huh?" he chuckled, "should've thought twice before doing that to me, L/N."

"All for a fucking coffee," you spat under your breath, disgusted by his ways.

"Voldemort needs his coffee, Y/N," he smirked, his lips practically against your ears.

"Who the fuck is Voldemort?"

"You'll see."

Before you knew it, Tom Riddle poked his wand into your skin, whispering, "avada kedavra!"

__________

a/n
honestly i dont know what i was thinking as i wrote this LMAO
but chile, moral of the story:
never steal voldemort's coffee <3 stay safe hoes lub u

__________